I’m so tired. Yesterday’s night cap turned out to be kind of fun. I had one monster mocha and lots of card sessions. Upon my arrival, I bumped into one of my old friends. She came back from KL and she did a lil psychic thing for us with the cards of course. I guess what her predictions are correct, we are both far apart. Things just won’t work out for us. I suppose I can choose not to believe but then now I’d like to believe that. Please let me. It’s for the good, it’s a sign, and I’ll be fine.
Although I may not be as yeng as how she would put it but then I’m glad she did. I’m just being honest here. It sure made me kembang for a bit there. Heh.
I am so tired. I have pimples all popping out on my back and my panda eyes and oh this giant nasty pimple on my right arm! Eurgh.
*yawns*
If only I can get back into bed.
I’m stuck somewhere between the decision of staying back in Penang to study for my exam on Tuesday or to follow my family to go down to KL to visit my sister. Pros and cons. This or that. Tit for tat. In or out. Take or leave. Oh will you shoot me?
It’s rather complicated as it sounds but how the heck am I suppose to tell you if I’m not even sure how to put them into words? What has happened to me? What has happened to the world today?
You see people shoving up a stick in a man’s anus and use a calculator to rub at his genital to make it ‘stand up’, you see people hit and run, you see people betray friends because of the opposite sex, you see people being fashion victims, you see people trying hard to be someone else, you see people being stuck up posers just to be in the “IN” group, you see people being materialistic and looking down on other people, okay, I’ll stop. You get what I mean.
This is getting too far away from explaining how complicated my situation is. Sheesh, look at me now. I confused my situation with something else. I’m puzzled.
Nahh, you wouldn’t understand.
Call me bubblehead, will you?
Take me away,
I’ve got nothing left to say,
Just take me away.
[soundbites]
Roger Sanchez - Nothing 2 Prove
Although I may not be as yeng as how she would put it but then I’m glad she did. I’m just being honest here. It sure made me kembang for a bit there. Heh.
I am so tired. I have pimples all popping out on my back and my panda eyes and oh this giant nasty pimple on my right arm! Eurgh.
*yawns*
If only I can get back into bed.
I’m stuck somewhere between the decision of staying back in Penang to study for my exam on Tuesday or to follow my family to go down to KL to visit my sister. Pros and cons. This or that. Tit for tat. In or out. Take or leave. Oh will you shoot me?
It’s rather complicated as it sounds but how the heck am I suppose to tell you if I’m not even sure how to put them into words? What has happened to me? What has happened to the world today?
You see people shoving up a stick in a man’s anus and use a calculator to rub at his genital to make it ‘stand up’, you see people hit and run, you see people betray friends because of the opposite sex, you see people being fashion victims, you see people trying hard to be someone else, you see people being stuck up posers just to be in the “IN” group, you see people being materialistic and looking down on other people, okay, I’ll stop. You get what I mean.
This is getting too far away from explaining how complicated my situation is. Sheesh, look at me now. I confused my situation with something else. I’m puzzled.
Nahh, you wouldn’t understand.
Call me bubblehead, will you?
Take me away,
I’ve got nothing left to say,
Just take me away.
[soundbites]
Roger Sanchez - Nothing 2 Prove

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home