[Note: This post contains rather unpleasant tone. Be warned.]
Drag. I was at the airport yesterday to pick up a friend back from Auz. tu hia kau ti (hokkien) all also want to tag along and I have to be the driver. Misinform of time of arrival. There goes my time for studying. Oh did I mention that they also caused frenzy at the airport?
This girl broke up with the gf of 7-days. Yeah, you heard me, girl and gf. Go figure. Anyways the girl told her friends that she will be leaving for Johor to start a new life and she was pretty good at it. The gf got to know and rushed to the airport, to the receptionist, nope, no flight to Johor. Got mad, screwed people up in the public. Dahsyat. And next was car racing. I got home at 2 smth. I'm dead tired.
Okay, I’m just plain lazy to go into details and THOSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY, DEMENTED AND ILLOGICAL. AND THEY NEVER CHANGE.
Just go home kids.
Oh fuck me. Since I have to pass up my assignment, I just started studying for the test on Thursday yesterday and couldn’t get it to register. My hard disk is whacked. Yeah, I’m panicking.
*sigh*
Okay, panic attack be gone.
*sigh*
I had been aunt agony for the rest of yesterday and I’VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
*shows middle finger*
I broke off with my bf. He was very sweet. He’s stupid. We did this together. I’m mad at him.
I seriously think that I am too nice.
I realized that I have been so.. erm, how do you say someone who was graduated from a Chinese high school but now forgotten most of the words, idioms, grammar and stuff like that? I don’t know. They are so Chinese-fied but I, on the other hand, am so western-fied. (?!) Errr, you get what I mean.
We’re of different wavelength.
Why can’t I feel normal?
My right ear was infected. I had to cleaned and disinfect the area and I think I lost the piercing. Fucks. Nooo.. more frustration.
I need to get high and take me away.
[soundbites]
Zwan – El Sol (LOOPING IT! SO FUCK ME!)
Drag. I was at the airport yesterday to pick up a friend back from Auz. tu hia kau ti (hokkien) all also want to tag along and I have to be the driver. Misinform of time of arrival. There goes my time for studying. Oh did I mention that they also caused frenzy at the airport?
This girl broke up with the gf of 7-days. Yeah, you heard me, girl and gf. Go figure. Anyways the girl told her friends that she will be leaving for Johor to start a new life and she was pretty good at it. The gf got to know and rushed to the airport, to the receptionist, nope, no flight to Johor. Got mad, screwed people up in the public. Dahsyat. And next was car racing. I got home at 2 smth. I'm dead tired.
Okay, I’m just plain lazy to go into details and THOSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY, DEMENTED AND ILLOGICAL. AND THEY NEVER CHANGE.
Just go home kids.
Oh fuck me. Since I have to pass up my assignment, I just started studying for the test on Thursday yesterday and couldn’t get it to register. My hard disk is whacked. Yeah, I’m panicking.
*sigh*
Okay, panic attack be gone.
*sigh*
I had been aunt agony for the rest of yesterday and I’VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
*shows middle finger*
I broke off with my bf. He was very sweet. He’s stupid. We did this together. I’m mad at him.
I seriously think that I am too nice.
I realized that I have been so.. erm, how do you say someone who was graduated from a Chinese high school but now forgotten most of the words, idioms, grammar and stuff like that? I don’t know. They are so Chinese-fied but I, on the other hand, am so western-fied. (?!) Errr, you get what I mean.
We’re of different wavelength.
Why can’t I feel normal?
My right ear was infected. I had to cleaned and disinfect the area and I think I lost the piercing. Fucks. Nooo.. more frustration.
I need to get high and take me away.
[soundbites]
Zwan – El Sol (LOOPING IT! SO FUCK ME!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home