Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Medium blonde gold copper is the color for my highlighted hair. Yes! I’ve highlighted my hair. Well it’s not that obvious since I’ve got really black hair. I’ve got no idea why I wanted to do that and I did. Ho hum. I guess I need more colors in my life. Heh.

Hurrah I got myself a mouse pad with a penguin flying and the sheep on clouds. :D

I’ve been having chocolates these few days. Perhaps it’s the really bad pms that I was having. I had Nutella, chocolate ice cream, chocolate fun-sticks, chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate wafers, hot chocolate and milo. Err does that consider as chocolate anyway? I was at coffee bean just now and I had pure chocolate ice blended. How’s that for fat and sweet? Am such a chocoholic. :D

Heh it’s nice to hear my family is downstairs in the tv room laughing really hard, for a change.

I’m so into drama series and comedies these days, since I’m around the house and most probably you could find me sitting in front of the tv around 6 in the evening. Heh, Scrubs will be on later tonight and Patch Adams tomorrow night.

I miss being woken up by someone I love and then cuddle up or you know, something like that. Haha. Bear with me please?

A few days ago, I took out that file box full of love letters, photos, drawings and Mp3s which were given to me by my ex. He drew a picture of me though, very sweet and I look cheerful and spirited in that drawing. I wonder where did that cheerful and spirited me disappear to. Memories flashed back and I remember how the both of us communicate. Physically and mentally. I think I miss him.

The promise that he gave me and the things he kept saying to me. I wonder where the promise and the pledge disappeared to. How much I’ve trusted him on that promise and how much I’ve believed him on that and how long I’ve been waiting for the promise to be kept.

And what happen to the promise now after the break up? Heh frankly, I’m blur and distorted. I don’t know anymore.

It’s just a random question popped into my head while reminiscing.

[soundbite]
Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson – What’s It Gonna Be (remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.