Terror-lah.
That ex high school classmate of mine just gave me a call!
Phew~ Thank god I was feeding my dog just now so I didnt pick up the phone. So she sms-ed me and while I was replying her sms, she called again! *faints*
No, I didnt pick up. I told her that I was cooking for my family and I was going to have dinner with them and ask her to start without me and apologies.
*wipes off sweat on forehead*
sial nightmare :D
Anyways I *might* be going over to a friend's house to see him tattoo himself. *grins*
Yippie~ *clap clap*
Hmm anybody up for chor dee? :P
That ex high school classmate of mine just gave me a call!
Phew~ Thank god I was feeding my dog just now so I didnt pick up the phone. So she sms-ed me and while I was replying her sms, she called again! *faints*
No, I didnt pick up. I told her that I was cooking for my family and I was going to have dinner with them and ask her to start without me and apologies.
*wipes off sweat on forehead*
sial nightmare :D
Anyways I *might* be going over to a friend's house to see him tattoo himself. *grins*
Yippie~ *clap clap*
Hmm anybody up for chor dee? :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home