Train of Thoughts

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Friday.

I woke up feeling dizzy and a wee bit disappointed. Besides that, I've been coughing and taking out those phlegm and then my face got a bit flushed with pink, or red for my case. It's really pathetic. I was feeling rather down for a bit there when I woke up. I felt lost and bane.

Needless to say, I had my lunch alone when I drove to town in the afternoon. Sneakers hunting turned out to be nothing. I was stuck in a jam and waited for a really and very long line in order to get a parking place. I have to go up all the way to the roof top. Around komtar and pragin I walked but I couldnt find a suitable one. They dont have Frankencylde no more.

And I missed out on Survivor. :( Just because a friend came back from KL. But it was alright because I get to sit in a black Perdana V6 third generation. Dammit, she's SO SO lucky and I LOVE her car to bits. *hugs and kisses* Mwuahahahahaaa... :D

We wanted to go some mamak place but then it was all full and there were no parking. Sigh, so we went to DOME instead. We talked and laughed and we're on our own. It's a pity that I cant have my fav chicken and mushroom pie because earlier I had dinner with my family at Golden Inn BBQ Steamboat Buffet thingy. I was full then. What a waste. :/

Oh, Happy Birthday to Chooks and she moved to a new domain.

Saturday.

Since my sister is back and being such a troublesome whining bitch, she would want to go out to have our meals. So mom will be extra 'generous' and we would have to drive her here and there. I really dont mind going out to have dinner, and I dont mind spending more on food since she cant have Penang food in KL. The truth is, she is afraid that my mom or whoever that cooks the meals in the house would have put some "jampi" in the food and she wouldnt want to be a fool.

What the hey, who wants to be a fool? Who would want to poison her own daughter? Who would want to poison her own sister?

Besides, she's so damn religious and holy. God will surely protect her. Not to mention that she is very careful and if I may say, too careful. She'd be suspecting everybody in the family and be stuck up enough to some jackass.

Fcuk, just be logical and relavant.
Dont think you will understand. Drop it.

Anyway the whole saturday was spent outside. I was here and there, accompanying my sister and then went to the hair dresser to do some straightening treatment thingy. Pfdt, my whole afternoon or rather saturday is gone.

FARKKKKKK!!!

I was suppose to go out on saturday night, went clubbing or something. But it was all screwed and spoiled!

The same goes to a weed party, supposedly of couse. Dammit.

What a rotten egg.

Sunday.

Waking up and feeling lost is like a trend to me now. Its such a bastard that has been bothering me since that day he didnt return my call. You need not have a knife to kill someone.

Got up and had to face my annoying cousin sister. What a bitch who whines and complains and do nothing good to any godsucking ducklings.

What a fcuking annoyance in the family.

Ka-pheesh. Yada yada yada..

Then.. what happened was.. but I wont fill you in the details. So basically we bumped into one blardy bargee bitch who took our table away and just being boorishly rude and pathetically uncivillized. Oh she has a poodle husband following her like furless tail wagging. I was angry inside and was about to throw my fuming fireballs squarely straight at her face but then I kept calm seeing that she's just another "bak-hu" seller who is uneducated and has got no class or whatsoever.

I thought, FCUK YOU bitch. *shows middle finger*

Anyway, Im gonna wash cars later in the evening. Yay~ :D

And since you've read what has been going on for the past few days, perhaps you could do something for me now.

Pray for me cuz Im so goth these days I dont think God likes me and that Im not geeky enough.

Pray really hard for me so that I can managed to finish doing my revision on time for Operations Management paper this Wednesday.

Now go!

[soundbites]
A Perfect Circle - Judith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.