I've got the Soul.
Kumbayahhh, Ive been burping the whole night, probabaly put on weight, pilling up on loads of cholestral and calories and I mean blardy frigging TONS of them.
Good god.. I had home cooked maggie mee with extra veggies, mushrooms, tomatoes and chili sauce. Heh saucy alright ;) Then I had baby carrots, baby tomatoes and some other stuffs that you put in a salad bowl.. oh and with Pringles to spice things up a bit. I even had classic pretzels dipped into Nutella.. OooOooooo Aaaaaaaahhh.. Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Yummy. *slurps* :D
That was in the afternoon. Then night time came, went celebrating bday with a friend at a Steamboat BBQ Buffet thingy. Swallowed down another tons of seafood and namely stuffs that I dont know how to name them. Peeeesshhh. Im blardy full and a blardy happy pig. Heh.
I dont quite get people sometimes. A person who manage to get pretty much everything but still complains about not having enough items to store on their racks and cupboards. Its a wee bit pathetic I can tell you. Not saying that they dont deserve to complain but I just think that they should not complain. Oh heck, it should be mind over matters and that they should feel contented. Sometimes you just need to look at the bright side. Im sure it takes a lil while to pick up from where you left it but come on, give it a go, give it a shot, it might just worth the time and effort. Hence, If there is a will, there is a way. Period.
I just think that people deserve to be happy.
Oh hell and Im happy with my size and with the food that I gulped down my throat just now. Tee hee!
Michelle was voted out this week on Survivor. I still thinks that Jon should get gone and get lost. What an idiot. *roll eyes*
Hmm just had an idea. I can use the Pringles canister to fill in my ashes and ciggie butts. Hmmm... now that would be a horrifying sight if I got them full in two weeks with all the pressures suffocating me.
Now.. lie down with exhaustion on your back and breathe the night air with an open heart. Gosh, it will feel nice once insomnia gets out of the way.
Good night. :)
[soundbites]
Sigur Ros - Untitled
Kumbayahhh, Ive been burping the whole night, probabaly put on weight, pilling up on loads of cholestral and calories and I mean blardy frigging TONS of them.
Good god.. I had home cooked maggie mee with extra veggies, mushrooms, tomatoes and chili sauce. Heh saucy alright ;) Then I had baby carrots, baby tomatoes and some other stuffs that you put in a salad bowl.. oh and with Pringles to spice things up a bit. I even had classic pretzels dipped into Nutella.. OooOooooo Aaaaaaaahhh.. Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. Yummy. *slurps* :D
That was in the afternoon. Then night time came, went celebrating bday with a friend at a Steamboat BBQ Buffet thingy. Swallowed down another tons of seafood and namely stuffs that I dont know how to name them. Peeeesshhh. Im blardy full and a blardy happy pig. Heh.
I dont quite get people sometimes. A person who manage to get pretty much everything but still complains about not having enough items to store on their racks and cupboards. Its a wee bit pathetic I can tell you. Not saying that they dont deserve to complain but I just think that they should not complain. Oh heck, it should be mind over matters and that they should feel contented. Sometimes you just need to look at the bright side. Im sure it takes a lil while to pick up from where you left it but come on, give it a go, give it a shot, it might just worth the time and effort. Hence, If there is a will, there is a way. Period.
I just think that people deserve to be happy.
Oh hell and Im happy with my size and with the food that I gulped down my throat just now. Tee hee!
Michelle was voted out this week on Survivor. I still thinks that Jon should get gone and get lost. What an idiot. *roll eyes*
Hmm just had an idea. I can use the Pringles canister to fill in my ashes and ciggie butts. Hmmm... now that would be a horrifying sight if I got them full in two weeks with all the pressures suffocating me.
Now.. lie down with exhaustion on your back and breathe the night air with an open heart. Gosh, it will feel nice once insomnia gets out of the way.
Good night. :)
[soundbites]
Sigur Ros - Untitled

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home