Just published.
A friend came to me when I was bumping fags with a friend in SA2. She said, hey I saw you in the newspaper! LOLZ. Oh yeah I was in the newspaper alright. Heh. I was featured in Monday's The Star newspaper. Check me out if you like. Im sure I have some stalkers here reading my blog anyway. So whats the difference?
Its 7.51pm now, I would have still be in college if I were to wait for a miracle to happen.
Today's nonchalant.. Everything's mellow and Im feeling a wee bit goth. It gets frustrating to drive in a 1.5 car. Har har, as if I can afford a better one. I want my old junk back. :( The best part about this car is that I get to listen to CDs and CDs, though its just a single disc player. :P
My homework is stacking up and Im not doing anything about it. God... and having a proper meal is so rare for me after this semester starts. Not to mention lately, the insomnia disturbance running in my system at night.
I need someone to take my mind off things. I have to face reality and it shucks.
I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy.. :(
[soundbites]
Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Drive By
A friend came to me when I was bumping fags with a friend in SA2. She said, hey I saw you in the newspaper! LOLZ. Oh yeah I was in the newspaper alright. Heh. I was featured in Monday's The Star newspaper. Check me out if you like. Im sure I have some stalkers here reading my blog anyway. So whats the difference?
Its 7.51pm now, I would have still be in college if I were to wait for a miracle to happen.
Today's nonchalant.. Everything's mellow and Im feeling a wee bit goth. It gets frustrating to drive in a 1.5 car. Har har, as if I can afford a better one. I want my old junk back. :( The best part about this car is that I get to listen to CDs and CDs, though its just a single disc player. :P
My homework is stacking up and Im not doing anything about it. God... and having a proper meal is so rare for me after this semester starts. Not to mention lately, the insomnia disturbance running in my system at night.
I need someone to take my mind off things. I have to face reality and it shucks.
I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy.. :(
[soundbites]
Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Drive By

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home