Bad shit.
Friends came around my house and I wasn't all dressed up yet when they arrived. I just grabbed a short and shirt, put them on and then left. We nicely sat down at a chill out place along gurney and began talking and enjoying each other's company. Suddenly a friend came out of no where, a good friend, a charming fellow. He grabbed a chair and sat in the same table with us, ordered a drink and so the both of us started talking away leaving my two friends talking to each other. I felt bad but I couldn't help it, he kept talking away and I was engaged with his work related stories.
Then my friends decided that they want to go in the mall and walk around, so they left. The both of us are still chatting away. After a while, he got to make a move and so I asked for the bill. I thought I have enough money to pay for everything so I insisted that he need not have to pay his share and he, in return insisted again because he is working so I settled with it. The bill came and like I said, I *thought* I had enough.. I only have 15 left in my purse!! Dammit, I was so embarrassed to ask him for extra and well, I did in the end. I was so so SO embarrassed!!!! I flushed and blushed and kept on apologizing. I promised him that I would belanja him back one day. Good god, I regretted for not getting ready in the first place and I would have had enough money to pay for everything. I regretted for buying that pack of fags in the first place, that would have left me with enough money to pay for the damn bill. Owwwww, I felt so bad dammit.
Then I rejoined my friends and they paid for their share to me and I tried calling him just so that I can return him the money. But unfortunately to no avail. I even sent him a message but until now it has not been sent. Sheesh, I'm still feeling bad inside, I even tried looking for him in the complex after a short while. Bahhhh. Im still flushing!!! :(
Anyways I saw the latest Petronas Deepavali advertisement. It's really entertaining and interesting! It left me laughing for couple of minutes after that. What a killer. It's really hilarious and hey, most of all it is true in the society today. Really thought provoking. :)
Okay, of feeling bad and hilariously laughed, I'm going back to do my assignment.
Big day tomorrow.
Friends came around my house and I wasn't all dressed up yet when they arrived. I just grabbed a short and shirt, put them on and then left. We nicely sat down at a chill out place along gurney and began talking and enjoying each other's company. Suddenly a friend came out of no where, a good friend, a charming fellow. He grabbed a chair and sat in the same table with us, ordered a drink and so the both of us started talking away leaving my two friends talking to each other. I felt bad but I couldn't help it, he kept talking away and I was engaged with his work related stories.
Then my friends decided that they want to go in the mall and walk around, so they left. The both of us are still chatting away. After a while, he got to make a move and so I asked for the bill. I thought I have enough money to pay for everything so I insisted that he need not have to pay his share and he, in return insisted again because he is working so I settled with it. The bill came and like I said, I *thought* I had enough.. I only have 15 left in my purse!! Dammit, I was so embarrassed to ask him for extra and well, I did in the end. I was so so SO embarrassed!!!! I flushed and blushed and kept on apologizing. I promised him that I would belanja him back one day. Good god, I regretted for not getting ready in the first place and I would have had enough money to pay for everything. I regretted for buying that pack of fags in the first place, that would have left me with enough money to pay for the damn bill. Owwwww, I felt so bad dammit.
Then I rejoined my friends and they paid for their share to me and I tried calling him just so that I can return him the money. But unfortunately to no avail. I even sent him a message but until now it has not been sent. Sheesh, I'm still feeling bad inside, I even tried looking for him in the complex after a short while. Bahhhh. Im still flushing!!! :(
Anyways I saw the latest Petronas Deepavali advertisement. It's really entertaining and interesting! It left me laughing for couple of minutes after that. What a killer. It's really hilarious and hey, most of all it is true in the society today. Really thought provoking. :)
Okay, of feeling bad and hilariously laughed, I'm going back to do my assignment.
Big day tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home