Elocution Please.
My day turned out to be nothing but just another rainy day.
I managed to sleep for 5 hours, got up, sat in front of the pc again and finished up my assignment which is due today. Brrr.. it's really amazing how I can manage to finish it in three days.
Obviously feeling very tired and restless, I went to college to pass up that assignment and my phone was causing some problems.
Nevermind that. I was waiting for a miracle to happen.
And it didnt stop raining and my exhaution aint going away.
With dropping eyelids and heavy sneakers, I dragged myself back from wherever I was and went home.
Stripped everything off, put on shorts and shirt which is twice my size and cooked myself one humongous bowl of instant noodle. Bah, just cant get myself to buy something.
Pfdt.
Straight away, I hit the sack. Everything's so serene with this kind of weather but my head was making me tossing and turning.
Just woke up couple of minutes ago and I felt like Ive missed out on loads of things. Maybe I just need a lil motivation. Maybe now I cant take it anymore. Maybe I need a company now.
I still feel very full in the stomach. I bet my digestion system didnt work just now. Must have been the fag that I missed out after meal.
[soundbites]
Sarah McLachlan - Fear
My day turned out to be nothing but just another rainy day.
I managed to sleep for 5 hours, got up, sat in front of the pc again and finished up my assignment which is due today. Brrr.. it's really amazing how I can manage to finish it in three days.
Obviously feeling very tired and restless, I went to college to pass up that assignment and my phone was causing some problems.
Nevermind that. I was waiting for a miracle to happen.
And it didnt stop raining and my exhaution aint going away.
With dropping eyelids and heavy sneakers, I dragged myself back from wherever I was and went home.
Stripped everything off, put on shorts and shirt which is twice my size and cooked myself one humongous bowl of instant noodle. Bah, just cant get myself to buy something.
Pfdt.
Straight away, I hit the sack. Everything's so serene with this kind of weather but my head was making me tossing and turning.
Just woke up couple of minutes ago and I felt like Ive missed out on loads of things. Maybe I just need a lil motivation. Maybe now I cant take it anymore. Maybe I need a company now.
I still feel very full in the stomach. I bet my digestion system didnt work just now. Must have been the fag that I missed out after meal.
[soundbites]
Sarah McLachlan - Fear

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home