Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Jaded.

Today is what I call driving around the whole day.

Study break which means I can stay up late and get up late. But what I do now is to stay up late and get up early. Now that didnt go as its suppose to. And not to mention, to stay at home and do revision. But nahh it didnt go that way either.

But what the heck, I got up in the morning, fondling around with the pc, came online, posted something stupid up the blog and now I've decided to take it down. Reason? Cuz it's stupid, stupid.

So I took my shower, took the car and went out. And I've been driving the whole day until just now, just came back from dinner actually. I do like to drive but today is wayyyy too much of driving. You can say that I've managed to travel around the island for twice.. well, almost la. Im as tired as exhausted. Ok stop, I didnt make sense there but yeah Im tired.

I wish that I have the energy to type everything down but my body's protesting.

Actually my body has been protesting since that day I started coughing.. since that day I picked up my first fag.. since that day he stopped calling.. since that day I stopped calling.. since that night.. since that beautiful night..

It was a beautiful day too, when I waited under the sun for you. The scorching heat was unbearable but I still waited for you. I want to think that it was all worth it, it was all worth the trip. So I waited some more.. then you came around..

We were drinking some, smoking some and talking some. Boy wasnt it wonderful? I noticed that you did a lil fidgety twitch when Im not looking at you. Your language that your body was sending, it was very mysterious of you.

And now you're calling me names.. names that I used to hear when I was with him. Why would you want to call me that?

I really hate it when someone says that ok, I'll call you baby and then no he didnt call me baby. Im saying the phone call, not calling me baby alright?

But what am I doing, this is just pointless rambling about nothing.

Hmmm, looks like my body isn't protesting that much afterall. :/

-----------------------------------------------------
Things don't have to be this way
Catch me on a better day

Bury me above the clouds
All the way from here
Take away the things I need
Take away my fear

Hide me in a hollow sound
Happy evermore
Everything I had to give
Gave out long before

Fix me now I wish you would
Bring me back to life
Kiss me blind somebody should
From hollow into light

Crashing silent broken down
Falling into night
Who gave up and who gave in
I'll go without a fight

Cut me down or cut me dead
Cut me in or out
Kiss me blind time after time
Take away my doubt

Nowhere only down from here
Pick me off the floor
Take away the things I dream
One time one place one more

Things don't have to be this way
Catch me on a better day
-----------------------------------------------------

I need something real to hold on to.

[soundbites]
Sarah McLachlan - Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.