Waiting for some fresh ice cubes
My dog's a nightmare. Well, is there such a thing as daylightmare or daymare? Hmm. Well, she's a real bitch. She can't stop barking at things that fly, walk and pass by the house. Garh. Headache.
Talking about headache, my mom can give me some headache at times too. It is actually more severe than a headache, it's more like a chrocnic pain rather than acute pain. To be honest, a little bit of both. She can just take out the thrash in her veins whenever she wants to, obviously she can control the pumps of her veins. Whether she like it smoothly or the other way around it's all her control and her own wish.
She won't listen. What can I do? I have a hard time coping with her.
But tell me, on another issue, what is harder?
To like someone and to keep your mouth shut about it or to like someone and to wait for him to show you his sincerity?
I'd say the latter. Because you know that he likes you and you're waiting by the street looking up at his window hoping that he would give you a glimpse and then wave at you. Obviously you know that he is staying there and that is his room.
What Im thinking is patience. Or in layman term, tarik harga in order to let him show his side of colors. I got to have patience and I guess patience is a virtue. I've got to be patient, and I've got to be..
I do believe that I've done my part, I really did.
I'm just waiting.. and waiting.
[soundbites]
Garbage - Drive You Home
My dog's a nightmare. Well, is there such a thing as daylightmare or daymare? Hmm. Well, she's a real bitch. She can't stop barking at things that fly, walk and pass by the house. Garh. Headache.
Talking about headache, my mom can give me some headache at times too. It is actually more severe than a headache, it's more like a chrocnic pain rather than acute pain. To be honest, a little bit of both. She can just take out the thrash in her veins whenever she wants to, obviously she can control the pumps of her veins. Whether she like it smoothly or the other way around it's all her control and her own wish.
She won't listen. What can I do? I have a hard time coping with her.
But tell me, on another issue, what is harder?
To like someone and to keep your mouth shut about it or to like someone and to wait for him to show you his sincerity?
I'd say the latter. Because you know that he likes you and you're waiting by the street looking up at his window hoping that he would give you a glimpse and then wave at you. Obviously you know that he is staying there and that is his room.
What Im thinking is patience. Or in layman term, tarik harga in order to let him show his side of colors. I got to have patience and I guess patience is a virtue. I've got to be patient, and I've got to be..
I do believe that I've done my part, I really did.
I'm just waiting.. and waiting.
[soundbites]
Garbage - Drive You Home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home