Lost.
When I look at this page, I really dont know what Im thinking.
My heart feels like blogging but I dont know what to blog about.
I used to be very enthusiastic about blogging and I still do. But I guess Im not that open to my blog anymore. Or maybe it's just me being another lazy slacker.
Exams are over now. And Ive got so many uncertainties troubling me.
Uncertainties can be certainties. But how certain am I about that?
Life's always changing and I think I am a tad bit rigid when it comes to that. I dont understand myself. Im a business student. I learn about Change Management, I learn that change is just a part of business and in a business, change is good. It always is. It creates opportunities. Im trained to have that kind of perception and thinking. But how much have I practice that in my life?
I know that Im being a lil bit rigid but like I said, I dont understand myself sometimes. Paranoia strikes.
Life is such an illusion. Im confused. Im putting myself down again. Yet again, I know Im putting myself down but am I doing anything towards it?
Most smokers know that smoking is bad. Frankly, how many of us actually takes the initiative to quit smoking? And even if one did, how much percentage that it can turn out to be a success? Smoke-free non-smoker? What about second hand smoker? They still have the possibilities of suffering from cancer. The thing is, either more or less. The amount I guess.
Life's really confusing.
Im in this confusion phase. Especially after completing my advanced diploma. Hell, should I stay or shoud I go? Should I take this or should I take that? So many questions to be asked, so many answers to the so many questions asked, and so little time to make everything possible.
Should I follow my heart and my dreams? Perhaps I should but then I come to my senses, reality hits me hard, real hard. Like God just slapped me and tells me to be practical. Hell yeah.
Sometimes Im just angry at the world. Sometimes Im just angry at myself. Sometimes Im just being plain depressed. Sometimes Im just uncertain about myself.
In this phase, support and a lil comfort may come in handy. But where do I find them? Nowhere to be found and nowhere to go. I can only crawl along this fast phase highway. Hit me and I will still carry on. Leave cuts and bruises on me. Ive got blood dripping on the tarred highway.
Will somebody show me the way?
Maybe a piece of me already died. Maybe Ive lost count of the pieces. Maybe Ive already died and my body is just wandering around with no soul.
Maybe.. just maybe.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - I Woke Up In A Strange Place
When I look at this page, I really dont know what Im thinking.
My heart feels like blogging but I dont know what to blog about.
I used to be very enthusiastic about blogging and I still do. But I guess Im not that open to my blog anymore. Or maybe it's just me being another lazy slacker.
Exams are over now. And Ive got so many uncertainties troubling me.
Uncertainties can be certainties. But how certain am I about that?
Life's always changing and I think I am a tad bit rigid when it comes to that. I dont understand myself. Im a business student. I learn about Change Management, I learn that change is just a part of business and in a business, change is good. It always is. It creates opportunities. Im trained to have that kind of perception and thinking. But how much have I practice that in my life?
I know that Im being a lil bit rigid but like I said, I dont understand myself sometimes. Paranoia strikes.
Life is such an illusion. Im confused. Im putting myself down again. Yet again, I know Im putting myself down but am I doing anything towards it?
Most smokers know that smoking is bad. Frankly, how many of us actually takes the initiative to quit smoking? And even if one did, how much percentage that it can turn out to be a success? Smoke-free non-smoker? What about second hand smoker? They still have the possibilities of suffering from cancer. The thing is, either more or less. The amount I guess.
Life's really confusing.
Im in this confusion phase. Especially after completing my advanced diploma. Hell, should I stay or shoud I go? Should I take this or should I take that? So many questions to be asked, so many answers to the so many questions asked, and so little time to make everything possible.
Should I follow my heart and my dreams? Perhaps I should but then I come to my senses, reality hits me hard, real hard. Like God just slapped me and tells me to be practical. Hell yeah.
Sometimes Im just angry at the world. Sometimes Im just angry at myself. Sometimes Im just being plain depressed. Sometimes Im just uncertain about myself.
In this phase, support and a lil comfort may come in handy. But where do I find them? Nowhere to be found and nowhere to go. I can only crawl along this fast phase highway. Hit me and I will still carry on. Leave cuts and bruises on me. Ive got blood dripping on the tarred highway.
Will somebody show me the way?
Maybe a piece of me already died. Maybe Ive lost count of the pieces. Maybe Ive already died and my body is just wandering around with no soul.
Maybe.. just maybe.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - I Woke Up In A Strange Place

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home