Train of Thoughts

Thursday, November 06, 2003

A post with a lil bit of joke, perhaps a bit of fear and regret.

My phone didnt ring for the whole day of yesterday and just 5 minutes ago I got a call.

Huwahhhhh a guy called me up, stating that he's Michael Phuah from so and so and I have a credit debt of 3000plus that I havent clear with Hong Leong Bank and it's overdue. He straight forwardly asked me why.

LoLz. I knew where this is going to. This is a lame prank. How dodgy.

Thank god I handled it nicely. I told him that I dont have no credit card even after insisting that I have a debt which is worth what I have now in my bank account.

But it turned out that he's a friend of mine. Kacau lah that fella.

Anyway he offered me a marketing job with a good pay but I turned him down. :/

Maybe a rethink?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.