Ramblings.
My car's in the hospital. Maybe I should admit to the hospital too. Since Im still coughing. Since my car is not around.
I just yawned and I noticed Im blogging again.
I put on my ball for my lippie. Looks so cool on me. *winks* I was dancing and feeling good all of a sudden around evening. I like evenings. I like evenings. Heehee. I cant stop fagging too. Woohoo. Gonna go 7-11 buy fags tmr.
I felt the urge of talking to someone.. and the person that I talked to today is my mom. Thats all. How pathetic is that?
I even tried talking to my dogs, but they didnt respond, I kept patting and caressing them. They liked it I guess that they kept quiet so that I can keep on patting them.
Today's not Hari Membisu right? Mute Day?
Hmm. Need a fag. Need sleep.
Fuck needing a company.
Added:
He just msged me thru ICQ. yay. Talk. Talk. Talk. Virtual fucking Talk.
My car's in the hospital. Maybe I should admit to the hospital too. Since Im still coughing. Since my car is not around.
I just yawned and I noticed Im blogging again.
I put on my ball for my lippie. Looks so cool on me. *winks* I was dancing and feeling good all of a sudden around evening. I like evenings. I like evenings. Heehee. I cant stop fagging too. Woohoo. Gonna go 7-11 buy fags tmr.
I felt the urge of talking to someone.. and the person that I talked to today is my mom. Thats all. How pathetic is that?
I even tried talking to my dogs, but they didnt respond, I kept patting and caressing them. They liked it I guess that they kept quiet so that I can keep on patting them.
Today's not Hari Membisu right? Mute Day?
Hmm. Need a fag. Need sleep.
Fuck needing a company.
Added:
He just msged me thru ICQ. yay. Talk. Talk. Talk. Virtual fucking Talk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home