Destructive Me.
Heh. I got myself pierced today. Ciplak piercing but yeah a fucking new hole. I want more. Im thinking tongue, you read me? *grins*
Dont know ler impluse piercing. I got a bit of tensed, angry, stupid, self destructive, silly and erm whole list of synonyms. :P
Yeah I crave for piercings and I guess the acute pain that comes with it. Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D
How inane of me.
and yay, Im eating some papayas and tonight I shall get my beauty sleep.
Oh damn, a friend got himself an iguana. Bleeding hella bastard with luck. Im so envious of him. Garh. Who wants to donate me an iguana ar? :~(
Vallaalaaaaa Hollaalaaaaaa Hoollaaalaaaaaaaa Giddyup Hiakksssssss!!!!
I sure hope that I sounded annoyingly happy. I like to annoy ppl sometimes. *pinch*
Good night!
[soundbites]
Kylie Minogue - Slow
Heh. I got myself pierced today. Ciplak piercing but yeah a fucking new hole. I want more. Im thinking tongue, you read me? *grins*
Dont know ler impluse piercing. I got a bit of tensed, angry, stupid, self destructive, silly and erm whole list of synonyms. :P
Yeah I crave for piercings and I guess the acute pain that comes with it. Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D
How inane of me.
and yay, Im eating some papayas and tonight I shall get my beauty sleep.
Oh damn, a friend got himself an iguana. Bleeding hella bastard with luck. Im so envious of him. Garh. Who wants to donate me an iguana ar? :~(
Vallaalaaaaa Hollaalaaaaaa Hoollaaalaaaaaaaa Giddyup Hiakksssssss!!!!
I sure hope that I sounded annoyingly happy. I like to annoy ppl sometimes. *pinch*
Good night!
[soundbites]
Kylie Minogue - Slow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home