My Way.
hahahahahah my mom or anyone at all who tried to take me down from my hyper-ness.
I refuse to let it affect me.
Its holiday for me and I deserve to stay up late, stay online as long as I want to (hey, Im the one playing for the fucking bills anyway, so shaddup), listen to the same song again and again as long as I want to, I deserve to smile and laugh as much as I want to, I deserve to be happy, I deserve to be happy with myself without any controls and any setbacks.
Im just being myself.
Im happy just being myself.
Heheh, smile with me...!!! :D
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[soundbites]
Zwan - El Sol
hahahahahah my mom or anyone at all who tried to take me down from my hyper-ness.
I refuse to let it affect me.
Its holiday for me and I deserve to stay up late, stay online as long as I want to (hey, Im the one playing for the fucking bills anyway, so shaddup), listen to the same song again and again as long as I want to, I deserve to smile and laugh as much as I want to, I deserve to be happy, I deserve to be happy with myself without any controls and any setbacks.
Im just being myself.
Im happy just being myself.
Heheh, smile with me...!!! :D
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[soundbites]
Zwan - El Sol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home