Train of Thoughts

Friday, November 28, 2003

Nut case.

Mwuahahahahahahaha Ive got like 9 fucking blinking messages waiting for me to response and my Winamp is on playing some mellow, laid back alternative tunes and some browser on waiting for my attention.

heh, I havent got that kind of attention in a long time. I think Im starting to enjoy this moment. hahahahahahah

Oh yeah, Im still awake, Im not asleep yet.

I dont fucking care if I dont get emails from you bastard, I dont even fucking care if Im getting all junk mails from spams, I dont fucking care if I dont get icq msges from you scumbag, I dont even care if Im not getting smses from you nitwit, I dont even care if you are not calling me, I dont even care if Im not out watching a movie with you bumdfuck, I dont even care if Im not going out with you fuckface, I dont even care if Im not seeing you loser, I just dont give a fuck you basket.

Garhhhhhh.. its so fun talking to friends yknow? hheheheheheheh...

I hate juggling me boobs! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I can say whatever that I want to say. Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.