Silly Me.
Okay, quickie!
Do you know how silly I can get?
Heh, I knocked myself against the toilet door while rushing to answer call of nature just now after finishing a fag. mwuahahahahaa..
And I still think that I might die of lung cancer one day.
Okay, stop, no more mild seven for me.. but erm, make it light for me. Mild seven lights.
I finished my last one.
Whoa. Cant believe that I drove the whole damn day. Get some chores done, met up with some friends that I havent seen in a long time. Drove them around and I took 20 minutes driving around 80 to 100 on the scale while coming back from Shant's place.
Despite the sweat and sleepiness for waking up early in the morning, I can still smile at people. The uncle at the gas station says that Ive got a smile on my face, very cheery me. Even the security uncle at my college thinks that Im fwenly. Okay, there's alot of uncles.. mwuahahaha Im having a smile on my face now just thinking about me being all smiley and cheery.
I should fucking stay that way. I deserve to be fucking happy. Hahahahahahah.
Tired. Im going to sleep.
Oh btw, before you go, do check out some of the cool links that Ive added to my "devotions" column.
Alrighty, keep on smiling and the world smiles with you. *winks* And take this happy song with you and sleep tight readers! :)
[soundbites]
David Bryne - Like Humans Do
Okay, quickie!
Do you know how silly I can get?
Heh, I knocked myself against the toilet door while rushing to answer call of nature just now after finishing a fag. mwuahahahahaa..
And I still think that I might die of lung cancer one day.
Okay, stop, no more mild seven for me.. but erm, make it light for me. Mild seven lights.
I finished my last one.
Whoa. Cant believe that I drove the whole damn day. Get some chores done, met up with some friends that I havent seen in a long time. Drove them around and I took 20 minutes driving around 80 to 100 on the scale while coming back from Shant's place.
Despite the sweat and sleepiness for waking up early in the morning, I can still smile at people. The uncle at the gas station says that Ive got a smile on my face, very cheery me. Even the security uncle at my college thinks that Im fwenly. Okay, there's alot of uncles.. mwuahahaha Im having a smile on my face now just thinking about me being all smiley and cheery.
I should fucking stay that way. I deserve to be fucking happy. Hahahahahahah.
Tired. Im going to sleep.
Oh btw, before you go, do check out some of the cool links that Ive added to my "devotions" column.
Alrighty, keep on smiling and the world smiles with you. *winks* And take this happy song with you and sleep tight readers! :)
[soundbites]
David Bryne - Like Humans Do

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home