Train of Thoughts

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Soul-less.

Maybe this is a bad time for asking.

Im listening to my own crying, let me cry and only wake me up when it's over. I dont want to witness this. It's so cruel, it's not right. Am I always a burden? I dont think so and I dont want to. Do I deserve to be kept under your control? Do I have to adhere to your likings? Do I have to loose myself and let you smother me?

I feel so fucked inside. I wanna cry myself to sleep. I wanna hide myself from this or maybe I just wanna run away. Run as far as I can, run and run and run until I cant run anymore. I just wanna disappear for a moment. From this moment. From this ugly truth, from this ugly likings of yours.

I want my soul back.

I didnt touch heavy metal and any of those metal music for ages, maybe I should start doing it again. I need the lil rush, I need the lil rage, I need the lil satisfaction, I need the lil outbursts, I need a lil noise, I need a lil soul. I need to feel the goodness of metal.

[soundbites]
Marilyn Manson - Coma Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.