Who Needs that?
I just finished another bowl of spaghetthi. *slurps* But yeah, Im sure that my stomach is expanding. Damn, wasted my one and a half weeks of so called diet. Sigh.
Someone from Hitz.fm called me today asking me to verify my information that Ive sent through email regarding Starsailor contest. WTF? Okay, the call was just to verify the information that Ive given. Seriously I couldnt recall anything. Perhaps it was like ages ago. Anyways Starsailor's album was out a few months back, if Im not mistaken, it was towards the end of November. (correct me if im wrong) The girl who called me up said that someone might have used my particulars without my consent. Now why would anyone do that if I was picked and surely the prize would be entitled for me right? Oh well, I told her its up to her to decide. I seriously dont know where I stand but who cares about the prize anyway since Ive got broadband at home, thanks to its quick downloading speed. She hung up. Hah.
So today was quite productive. I cooked my friends and family spagetthi. Yay.
Edited @ 1:31am
I accidentally burned my right thumb and index finger while lighting up scented candles. Im going to bed with two black fingers. :( Silly me.
[soundbites]
Pete Yorn - On Your Side
I just finished another bowl of spaghetthi. *slurps* But yeah, Im sure that my stomach is expanding. Damn, wasted my one and a half weeks of so called diet. Sigh.
Someone from Hitz.fm called me today asking me to verify my information that Ive sent through email regarding Starsailor contest. WTF? Okay, the call was just to verify the information that Ive given. Seriously I couldnt recall anything. Perhaps it was like ages ago. Anyways Starsailor's album was out a few months back, if Im not mistaken, it was towards the end of November. (correct me if im wrong) The girl who called me up said that someone might have used my particulars without my consent. Now why would anyone do that if I was picked and surely the prize would be entitled for me right? Oh well, I told her its up to her to decide. I seriously dont know where I stand but who cares about the prize anyway since Ive got broadband at home, thanks to its quick downloading speed. She hung up. Hah.
So today was quite productive. I cooked my friends and family spagetthi. Yay.
Edited @ 1:31am
I accidentally burned my right thumb and index finger while lighting up scented candles. Im going to bed with two black fingers. :( Silly me.
[soundbites]
Pete Yorn - On Your Side

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home