Dis the Dish.
I got a book from a friend! Yay, it's written by Sue Townsend - one of the Adrian Mole series. *smiles*
I dont usually watch tv at home but when I popped by a friend's place just now, we watched some comedies, the midnight news and fear factor for almost 3 hours while having loads of pistachios, some slices of water melon and mandarin oranges. I've finally managed to get back in touch with the big black box. I've found laughters and enlightenment through it. Hahah.
Gosh, I woke up this morning and the pimple on my left nostril is getting bigger, it looks like I've got another piercing on my left nostril. Gee, it's getting worse. I gotta pop it when I wake up tomorrow. Hah!
For almost half a day I was being a companion-cum-fashion-advisor for a friend at a photo studio today. It was boring but it was an eye-opener. I was slacking for a little as I fell asleep on the couch for 20 minutes. They've got cool gadgets though such as Apple computers, the whole set mind you, a huge digital camera(ya heard me!), couple of flat screens and sorts. They even have a real nice structure of the building, eye-catching decorations and the people there are friendly and surely the price came out as 300 buckeroos instead of 200 buckeroos. *faints*
This week has been busy and it will stay like that until mid of next week I hope. I will be heading down south, running chores, getting things done and damn the bill came today, I gotha head down to telekom as well.
Ah well, it's making me dizzy already. Sigh. It has been a long day.. or days, need sleep badly.
I've only got my bed to crawl onto and my comfy nest to sneak into and be safe and be warm.
Am off to bed now. Byes.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - Ulalume
I got a book from a friend! Yay, it's written by Sue Townsend - one of the Adrian Mole series. *smiles*
I dont usually watch tv at home but when I popped by a friend's place just now, we watched some comedies, the midnight news and fear factor for almost 3 hours while having loads of pistachios, some slices of water melon and mandarin oranges. I've finally managed to get back in touch with the big black box. I've found laughters and enlightenment through it. Hahah.
Gosh, I woke up this morning and the pimple on my left nostril is getting bigger, it looks like I've got another piercing on my left nostril. Gee, it's getting worse. I gotta pop it when I wake up tomorrow. Hah!
For almost half a day I was being a companion-cum-fashion-advisor for a friend at a photo studio today. It was boring but it was an eye-opener. I was slacking for a little as I fell asleep on the couch for 20 minutes. They've got cool gadgets though such as Apple computers, the whole set mind you, a huge digital camera(ya heard me!), couple of flat screens and sorts. They even have a real nice structure of the building, eye-catching decorations and the people there are friendly and surely the price came out as 300 buckeroos instead of 200 buckeroos. *faints*
This week has been busy and it will stay like that until mid of next week I hope. I will be heading down south, running chores, getting things done and damn the bill came today, I gotha head down to telekom as well.
Ah well, it's making me dizzy already. Sigh. It has been a long day.. or days, need sleep badly.
I've only got my bed to crawl onto and my comfy nest to sneak into and be safe and be warm.
Am off to bed now. Byes.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - Ulalume

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home