Train of Thoughts
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Rain.
Its raining cats and dogs now!
Man I love rain, I hope it never stops raining.
Wish I could go out and get wet and soaked in the rain.
But I think I'd prefer drizzles.
[soundbites]
Jazzanova - Introspection
Rambled at
11:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
words dumping. the never never land!
Linkeroos
Alvin Yeap
Andrew
Audrey
Becky
Ben
Colin
Eelin
Fr0stie
Gerrard
Ghostrider
Hamikgua
Jack
Lynn
Mandrake
Mel
Prontip
Redrummurder
Regina
Silflay
Sick Cat
Sze Ning
The Unknown
ThisGuy
Ugin
WeiMing
Zona
RIP.
a link, though its now defunct but all of you will be remembered.
NAEBOOBOOOOO
aMuse
Cindy
Deanna
Farida
Graceshu
Hokkienlang
Huai Bin
Justine
Kevin
Nigel
SD
Sera
Shazli
Shen Hoei
Stephannie
Terry
SHIT! so many!!!
Sonic Theraphy
.International.Bands.Portals.
VirginRadio
metalshop
shoutweb
allmusic
pitchforkmedia
Jeff Buckley
Marilyn Manson
Coldplay
Interpol
Longwave
Mogwai
HIM
Syndicate Of Sound
BayBeats
.Local.Portals.
KLue
The Actor's Studio
malscene
Fatboys Records
Positive Tone
FunkShoppe
Jam Tank
i-bands
Malaise
North Buddies Production
the-bazement
futurejazz.fm
Mars FM
MMO
The Cicak
Think Online
loudmusik
Echolab Records
.Local.Stuffs.
MPH
RedFM
8TV
Channel 9
Ouch
Lush
Zouk
Tau Ew Visual Studio
.Local.Bands.Artists.
Damn Dirty Apes
SCTS
Pop Shuvit
Tempered Mental
Fallen Leaves
Love Me Butch
Poseidon
Chasing Bater
BadBoyBen
Butterfingers
Single Track Mind
Qings & Kueens
Reshmonu
Herb Vendors
One Buck Short
Custom Daisy
Disagree
Earsofa
LO
Pete Teo
Previous
My Dream. i just woke up not long ago. i feel th...
Junk. i woke up yesterday and i was struck by rea...
You Comment On This. I woke up today and broke my...
Catnap. I woke up coupla hours ago and now Im fee...
Neurotic.. not. My three hours of solitary outing...
Breakfast, Anyone? Since I cant go back to sleep....
One thing. It's never cool to regret the things y...
Schleep. amnesia > deprivation of sleep > dizzy >...
Bubble Dimension. it has been awfully awhile now ...
Vent. as my furiousity slowly started to fade awa...
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home