Train of Thoughts

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Around The Island.



Instead of taking a nap in after the previous post, I ended up taking a quick shower and went out with my mom. In fact, I just came back from going on a drive around the island. We started our journey around 6pm just now.

Actually we just went up Batu Feringghi till end of the world for a drive, but on the way coming down from there, we decided that we wanted to catch a glimpse of the dam and we did. Then again, decided to go round the island.

The journey up the really narrow and curvy road was all fun while listening to some lounge music. Thank god for my mother's cd player in her MPV, my car could only listens to cassettes. Low tech, am I not? Oh and I tell you, the scenery is just simply breath-taking! Imagine the sun disappearing into the horizon and the lush greenery and picturesque landscapes of ravines. Did I say that correctly? At that time I really wish that I have a digicam in my hand. Sigh.

We then stopped by Teluk Kumbar to have the famous Mee Udang. Mom ordered another two side dishes which tasted quite good. For some reason, I like the fried squid but my mom would prefer the other side dish which is ikan pari panggang. It was served with two kinds of special sauce. As for the Mee Udang, I think it's spicy but it's all good, the taste reminds me a lil bit of spaghetthi in some ways. Funny.

Besides that I had a lil talk with my mom about me having a pet when I leave next month but she was being such a pain. Tsk! I think it all comes down to one thing - Trust. Her trust for me. I just dont think she trust me as much I deserve.

Oh well. All I can think of now is how this bra is suffocating me.

[soundbites]
Kruder & Dorfmeister - Orozco


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.