Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The Reason.



Have you ever feel so touched by the lyric of a song? Perhaps the meaning might not really apply 100%, but you just feel the emotions behind the rhythm and that you can relate to it and then you feel like breaking down and cry? At the same time you feel so bizarre that someone found the words to it instead of yourself?

Thats exactly how I feel when I heard this song from Hoobastank for the first time just now. I feel like I could connect to it and that Doug Robb is as if singing what I feel inside. Somehow I secretly wish that he would be the one singing that song to me.

The breaking a heart part doesnt apply to me but the heart broken bit does. How I wish he would say these things to me. I could really really relate to the chorus. Please read.

For most of you out there who's reading this, I will be leaving soon, somehow, someway, I have to say this. Yes, I am leaving.. for good.

I know Im not a perfect person, and yes, I have to say this before I go, that I just want you to know, I've found a reason for me to leave, to leave all the things and memories behind. A reason to start over again and the reason is you. With all the pain that I live with everyday, I wish I had been perfect for you. I wish that you would have been the one who catches my tears, the one I say I love you to. I am leaving and the reason is you.

But it's not like he would be reading this and he'd ever know about it. Someone please lend me a shoulder. May I be strong.

To the indie music snobs, I am guilty as charged. ;)

The Reason.
i'm not a perfect person
there are many things i wish i didn't do
but i continue learning
i never meant to do those things to you
and so i have to say before i go
that i just want you to know

i've found a reason for me
to change who i used to be
a reason to start over new
and the reason is you

i'm sorry that i hurt you
its something i must live with everyday
and all the pain i put you through
i wish that i could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears
thats why i need you to hear

i've found a reason to show
a side of me you didn't know
a reason for all that i do
and that reason is you

!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.