Train of Thoughts

Monday, August 02, 2004

Male Lurgee.



Red Alert. Exams approaching. Another week of hell. Eye torture and brain torture. Tension. Need.. more.. time.. Arghh..

Still got one last pathetic assignment to do during study break. We've done part 1 and part 3 but because of technical problem, it got lost. I was appalled to hear the news when my friend woke me up from my sleep, still can't accept the fact of it. Housemates have been bitches with a bigger ego than a pile of horse shit. I passed all my courseworks but damn I wished I had done better, I should get a better grade than them except that I dont know how to bodek la. Stressing myself and resulted in constant headache bugging me. *sigh*

Despite that, the past few days were like a breeze.

Both of them said that I was high on drugs laughing like a mad cow with straightjacket that just ran off from rehab. Happiness and mad laughter filled the air whenever I'm around, cracking up stupid and lame jokes about the two of them and the rest of the gang. Good times with the fellas. Totally laid back, relaxed, funny and they just put you at ease.

Crazy conversation that lasted for hours like we were high and exams were miles and miles away. Exchanging music information regarding the local acts, exchanging songs during the wee hours and some mini guitar workshops. Having lunch, dinner or 3-in-1 meal together and the 3 musketeers extravaganza. Basically new friendship formed, some bonding, sleeping at 7 in the morning and to sum it all, a jolly good time. :)

I feel like home again. I'm myself and I feel glad despite the bad times. There's always good times eh I guess. Hehe.

Then again being sceptically yours, I'm afraid the bad times is just lurking behind the door. Behold!

I wanna go fly kite now and readjust my body clock. Bye.

Updated 6:50am

Just got back from intruding the male dorm. Muakakaka. Cant seem to modify my body clock. Blahhhh. I'm tired.

[soundbites]
Butterfingers - Vio-Pipe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.