Off Duty.
I’m applying leave for a few days from my baby. I’m taking a break from driving.I think I should stop driving for a few days. The reason is simply because I have been driving like a mad woman for the past few days. Probably because I have been driving way too much; bumped into lousy, pathetic drivers or the total opposite; sitting at home the whole day and when I finally get to control a piece of machine, I go crazy roaring and drive like my grandfather owns the road. That is bad.
It actually scares me.
Sure. I get the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the steady performance, the total control and the amusement of the snarling piece of iron. Wow.
The amount of enemies that I made, the dramatic consumption of fuel, the wearing off of my trusty tyres, as well as the brakes. Fooh.
But oh mercy me, blame the raging hormones. Heh. So let me return to my normal self before I proceed driving on the roads.
Goddamn I need to calm myself down.

4 Comments:
eh true that! had to admit that the public transportation here sucks man. tskk.
By
Likki, at December 16, 2004 10:21 PM
LOL, its sooo long since i came here!!! a lil update to the link dearies. http://mel.bezier-ventura.org
- Mel
By
Anonymous, at December 20, 2004 10:44 AM
wah, drive like that.. scary siah..
hmm, maybe you need a hand by your side to calm down abit?
By
Mandrake, at December 20, 2004 2:03 PM
Whoa Likki !!!
Chill ~~
*hands Likki a cup of ice cold vanilla coke*
:D
By
Anonymously, at December 21, 2004 8:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home