Sunset.
You know those online quizes that ask you whether you like the sunrise or sunset more in order to determine your personality and all? Yeah, I just realized that I like sunset more than sunrise. I absolutely adore the melancholy feeling in the evening and I feel more alive and chirpy around evening. Dont you just feel serene with this kind of settings around you?
Actually, I just managed to solve some problems that has been bothering me. Not all. Still got a long way to go. But hey, I'm glad for the ease of burden. I'm more composed and calmer. Now I just need to jia you to finish up all my shit and then I'll be fine. I promise that I will keep my feet on the ground and stay focus.
Off I go now! Sunset rocks! ;)

[soundbites]
Incubus - I Miss You

4 Comments:
nice pics nice pics!
-hsin
By
Anonymous, at June 20, 2005 10:27 PM
sunset over sunrise, autumn over spring, kittens over puppies; but that's just me :P
By
Unknown, at June 21, 2005 9:48 AM
hsin: thanks! :) taken by my cousin though.. hehe
tiger: you copy me! hur hur hur..
By
Likki, at June 21, 2005 12:21 PM
I like the rays streaming out of the clouds in the first photo.
wowee junior juice!
By
justine, at June 22, 2005 8:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home