Train of Thoughts

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Confused Rush.

Okay. I'm like a whirlwind. I come and I go. And yes, I am back. Haha. Semi break I'd say, two posts in a month. That's a record breaker.

I am one confused and fickle blogger. So sue me.

The reason that got me writing this is perhaps I would not know when I wouldn't be able to wake up and face the day and do whatever that I always do. The uncertainty would come true. And so far I have been blogging for some time now and I would not want to see my blog dead because of some silly reasons that I cant even decipher. It would be a shame to see it dead. I probably need new materials to write about.

As you can see, holidays are over and I'm now back to college. Anyway, I attended the first class a few days ago. Frankly, I was delighted to be able to go back to class, back to the routine that enable me to feel occupied. But I was practically fishing in class and occasionally resting my head on my palm for support. Not that I didnt like the lecturer because everytime after his class I would feel somewhat motivated by his words of wisdom. But this time around, I guess he talked too much about the car industry and also about politics and World War II. Sien. There were only 5 of us in the class and he totally utilized the whole 2 hour session. Wahlau sienness. Spare us!

One thing that I came to notice is that whenever I am back home I'd have logical dreams and I seldom dream unless my mind is really working overtime. But heck when I am here, I'd have dreams and I mean weird and out of the world weird and sometimes wicked dreams. Maybe I should do a series of dreams documentary in my blog eh? What do you think? Although it should take some effort in doing so. Ah, lazy ass alerted.

[soundbites]
The Appleseed Cast - Bird Of Paradise

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.