
Final Resistance.
I'm still alive. Aku masih hidup.It's just that am a bit stress with the workload. Being in the final year is quite tough when you have to integrate all that you've learned the previous years and put them together in one piece. One master piece. For me to do that I need time. MORE time, damnzit. Just the other day when I woke up in the midst of my sleep and I thought of my thesis. I mean, thats scary. Studies have given me so much of pressure. But I guess it's okay, being a student, my duty is to eat, sleep and study. That's all I guess.
Well, good news is I've *finally* finished all my assignments and the coursework marks are more satisfactory than what I've expected. In another words, better than what I've expected it to be. I was still doubtful but I'm certainly glad for the generous giving of marks. When you feel good, you can finally say "I ROXORZ!" I guess I've always had the thought that I dont deserve something and that Im not that good, but oh well, now I can simply smile to myself with contentment and pat myself on the back.
Anyhoo, besides being busy with work and all, now Im gonna be busy with my finals. Then, there's my thesis that I *really* need to start working on, or else I'd probably ended up in deep shit. Now doesnt that just made me sounds like a big ass nerd? Oh well, I had to. But I'm sure the good times will roll once I'm done with this. There's always my semester break to look forward to. I'll soon be on the highway to go home. Sitting on a big field of lush green grass, blowing bubbles while the breeze gently take them away and bask myself under the evening sun. Probably have a smoke or two with some hippy friends while they're playing on their guitars and happily greet the moon and the stars in the sky. Ahhh..
Not to mention, char kuey teow, belacan chicken, kuey chiap and laksa...!!! *laughs* I had cravings for it before I fell asleep yesterday. Man, I sure miss home or to simply have a good time chilling out. After all the stress, I just want to chill and chill and chill.
Hmm haven't set the date as to when Im going back home, probably might just pop by KL before that. Or does anyone wanna follow me back?
Lastly, I'd like to thank all those well wishers on the previous post. Did I say you guys rocks? :)
Well, time to start studying.
[soundbites]
Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism

3 Comments:
ganbatte likki-chan!
:)
By
Anonymous, at July 30, 2005 4:14 PM
u roxormoto (ala motorola slang)!
hua hua hua. wtf. they have kueh chap in pg?! i had to travel all the way to sg for mine! Eeeeeeee.. i wannnnt kueeeh chaaaapppppppppp. *stomps feet*
eh, come kl ring me la. anyway, ur not that far away also la. ;\
By
tIcKLeMe, at July 30, 2005 6:27 PM
what is belacan chicken? how does it taste like?
By
Anonymous, at August 02, 2005 4:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home