Ghetto.
That was what I was feeling and since I got some time and money to waste, I went to Pragin Mall for some solitary shopping and bought myself a converse shoe and socks. They're currently having sale and they even have 50% off selected colors/items. The thing is, being a cheap ass person who cannot afford too expensive shoes, I was going after that great deal but what puts me off is, they have limited sizes only. :( So I had to settle for a normal price one. Hur hur. Come to think about it, they are the only Converse outlet in the whole of Penang. Damn!Oh guess who visited Penang!
None other than Mr. Banksy himself! (But is it true??)

I'm quite sure you guys have seen this before but nobody actually blog about it? So here I am blogging about it. Yalah, trying to be original. :P
Pic taken while driving up/down from the multilevel carpark. Oh yeah I HATE HATE HATE those motherfuckers who modified their cars but go up the multilevel car park drive like kayu/kura kura/cabbage only. Less than 20km/hour ok!!!!! Let alone whether if you modified your car or not lah but please, that Pragin Mall multilevel car park is like ALOT of roundsok. Cibai, it took forever to go up man! Ptui.

I was going over to buy my bus ticket to SG and I saw this! Latest one to add in account of Banksy. I didnt notice this before though so it got to be new.

Here's a close up shot.

Heh, eye candy! Beloved Komtar of Penang!

[soundbites]
The Shins - New Slang

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home