Train of Thoughts

Monday, July 17, 2006

Requiem.

Well I could't think of a proper title and I thought that it's a cool word. Heh. So requiem it is.

Books to read:
  1. Interpreter Of Maladies - Jhumpa Lahiri
  2. The Client - John Grisham
  3. The Chamber - John Grisham
  4. The World's Greatest Rock n Roll Scandals - David Cavanagh
Currently reading Tash Aw's The Harmony Silk Factory

Movies to watch:
  1. A Beautiful Mind
  2. My Date With Drew
  3. Central Station
  4. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
  5. I (heart) Huckabees
Currently watching SpongeBob Squarepants.

Miscellaneous things to do:
  1. read up on the insurance policy
  2. go through the graduation briefing sheet
  3. fill in reply form and send out cheque
  4. fix phone
  5. settle phone bills
As I am sitting still here while listening to New Slang by The Shins, I feel empty. The weather is gloomy outside, I wish I'd know how to play an instrument that allows me to express how I am feeling now. Even words won't do it for me now.

Aimless. Deep down I wish something would happen. A miracle would come my way. What happened to the bubbly personality? It disappeared. The magic that I used to have in me. It vanished. The electricity and passion that I have towards life, where did they go? I was dreaming yesterday and in it, I was weeping about my life. It felt real.

You know at times like these, songs from Snow Patrol describes the best.

Maybe I should go catch a movie or go for a solo joy ride and feel like I'm really alone in this world.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.