Fell Sick & Dried Up
At this point of typing this, I am sick and the freaking weather is so fucking hot!! I’m sweating even I’m in my house. Eek! I just got back from consulting a doctor and I had my lunch. Oh no worries! I took my medicines already.. I think I got like 4 tablets, 2 teaspoons and ‘something’ to apply on my inner lip. The doctor is so nice and she offered me some medication to apply since the inner lip is a wee bit swell from the piercing that I had. It was a bit swollen since yesterday. Maybe, just maybe I’m allergic to Eugene? Oh yeah, I went to Eugene’s house yesterday. After my class, my friend and me went back to her place that happens to be in the same block as Eugene. As we were watching a movie, I sms him and so after that I went to his place since I don’t feel like going to computing class. I hung out at his place until 2pm then he dropped me in college. Cool! I get to sit in his car and go to his room and most of all, I’m friends with his dog name Winnie. :) well, I’d say that he isn’t that hospitable. Oh I popped the question of asking him out, he said yes!!!!! We might be going out next week or something for the movie triple X. hail Eugene, Vin Diesel and tattoos. Hehe. . .
I’m listening to Marilyn Manson’s Mechanical Animals burned by Eugene. I got this album for him as his pressie. Marvelous album indeed. I found out that he got his nipples pierced. Anyway I didn’t go to college today so I couldn’t exchange CDs with Ugin. Very sweet of him to actually sms me through the internet.
I will be going to KL tomorrow though and I will have to sit for a test on Friday. I will be very busy these days as assignments are coming in one big bundle. I really have to put myself together. Seems like these days I have lost my concentration and that I am not on my feet. Ahh! I have to do something about it.
Below are the albums that I’m going to exchange with Ugin.
· Slinky Factor 3
· Sophie Ellis Bextor & Delirium – Read My Lips & Poem
· Gatecrasher – The Karma 3
· Roger Sanchez – First Contact
· Lo – Firefighter
· HIM (His Infernal Majesty) – Razorblade Romance
· Diana Krall
· Incubus – Morning View
· System of A Down – Toxicity
· Cake – Comfort Eagle
Okay, I have to go and get some rest right now and pack my stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home