Fierce
Sitting in a kancil driven by a person who hasn’t touch manual cars in ages is scary I tell you. Nevertheless, around the roads of batu feringghi! With heat and sweat all together, I bought myself a few cds. I spotted Delerium and Faithless! Very rare indeed. However, Bruce Springsteen, Norah Jones, Jimmy Eat World and Disturbed are the cds that I bought. There are others that I want to buy, like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Slaves on Dope, Café Del Mar, LOTR soundtrack, just to name a few. I’m broke not only because of this trip but also the trip to gurney and the post office in the afternoon. Sigh.
Jimat cermat is the way to go!
By the way, I didn't know that I'm now 80C. Ppddfftttt O_o
We were at one of the many stalls which sell silver 925 accessories and I randomly picked up one ring and asked her how much the price is since they don’t have a price written there on the tag. She quoted me rm45! Without any expression on my face, I quietly put the ring back to its place and then she offered me rm40 instead. As I was hesitantly walking away, she persuaded me again. I told her that the big silver ring that I was wearing costs me rm40, I blurted and walked away without turning back. And my point is she even dared to quote me that kind of price. I have to admit that I wasn’t angry at her but I wonder why my tone was like that. OoOoohh, F-I-E-R-C-E. *roar!* :P
Currently listening to Delerium. Elements of Indian musical intruments can be heard. Heheh!
During the trip to the end of the world, Kel miss called me. I was like, ‘WTF?!’. Someone banish him from my sight. Why is this happening to me?
Well, I shall not let this bothers me.
Overall, I am happy that I got a few cds. :)
[soundbites]
Delerium - Karma

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home