Train of Thoughts

Sunday, January 05, 2003

No Lazy Sunday


I went out again to do some shopping with Kam yesterday and she dragged me to browse for lingeries. Ha-ha. I asked her why she wanted to get red lacey bra, she told me because CNY is approaching. How corny. :p

I didn’t manage to get myself any cds or the manson posters at all but then I did buy myself a necklace. I mentioned it a few weeks back in my blog, the one in Laconic which costs 72 bucks. Label me as crazy but I really do like the necklace. I am wearing it now, such a pity that I don’t have a viewcam, or else I could take some picture of it and the ring which will reminds everyone of The Ring from LOTR.

I had chonpan ramen as my dinner. It is a huge bowl of soup ramen with lots of veggies in it which costs only rm5. It’s located in safari. The guy who runs the stall used to be one of the waiters in Yataimura.

At night, myself and Dennycia intended to chill out at sega but then it was packed like a sardine can so we decided to go next door to Coffee Bean. Vinnie, Jon and David later on joined us and cranked up silly jokes about how Jon is capable of taking one’s pants off with his magic pull and doing zippo tricks and our lame secret handshakes of respect, disrespect and nahh! *shows middle finger* Oh, and how Jon likes to fiddle with the plastic of a Marlboro and started to fiddle with it in front of Vinnie's aunty and nearly bongkar rahsia! ;)

However, Edward later around 11 plus joined us and there were lots of moments of silence because he is such a retard. How is it possible that you talk to someone without making eye contacts and complained about not wanting to go home while we are already in front of his apartment? He works in some real fucking cool shop which sells way too cool accessories which plays prodigy, enigma and occasionally some slipknot. He thinks he is cool and acted really snobbish, implied bull shits like I can’t or rather poor to buy stuff from his expensive store and treated my friend better than me just because she is pretty. I don’t blame her but I blame him for being the typical Chinese and being shallow. When the store was first opened, I was one of the first few to become a member ever since and been buying stuffs and supported them from the start and at that time, he is still studying in IPG. Who are you to judge me and you don’t treat your customer like that, do you? You don’t know me that well to fucking judge me.

Anyway, before we were in one mamak place in pulau tikus, he caressed dennycia’s hand because we were at a traffic light waiting for it to go green. She rested her right hand on her head rest and he caressed her, he caressed her! She pulled away quickly and he clearly knows that she has got a boyfriend. Ah.

*********************************************

I can officially say that I have problems with sleep. I just don’t seem to get enough of it.

I was so wide awake after I got home and I started wandering around the house like going online for half an hour and then do some reading before I tried to sleep obviously which it didn’t work and then I was disturbed by some bloody bastard who called me up and before I got to say hello, he hung up. Once in a blur moon, he will start miss calling me or bug me. Clearly I don’t know who he is and since I am feeling a little rich and curious, I called him up. That bastard kept quiet for a while and then started to whisper in some language which I don’t even get. According to his voice, I can tell he is a Chinese guy who is able to speak English. I got so freaking annoyed and I just cant stand the way he bug me, I sms-ed him asking him who he is and why is he whispering and kept miss calling me in the middle of the night, well, nicely of course yet demanding. He did not reply.

ARGH! *holding fists up*

Since my stomach was demanding for a lil snack I cooked myself instanst mee and read some stuff in the newspaper instead of letting anger and curiosity take over me.

I got up and then I accompanied my mom to bayan baru to clear out some stuff and do some spring cleaning. Actually, it’s a two year vacant house. We even run out of black plastic bags and we bought a bigger and thicker ones so that we could simply dumped everything in. As a matter of fact, we did and we ended up with loads of rubbish and bags of stuff to bring back home. I think it can fill up to two lori vans. Not to mention that my hair was covered with some dusts and all of my finger nails were really nasty black and dirty. It was more like we haven’t had our showers in days! My slippers and feet were covered with filth too. Yuckie. hehe.

The day ended with me getting my long and hot shower and going to a hairdresser to get my filthy hair washed and blew dry.

So there you go, my tired body going through hardship and ended up in soreness and exhaustion. Now, I am so clean and so dehydrated. Got to go and get myself one big bottle of H2O. Just in case you have not noticed, I am still sick. Awwww.

[soundbites]
Peshay – Switch
Kruder & Dorfmeister – Sofa Rockers (wtf?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.