Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

I'm a baby LOTRien :)


Since I have decided to go for an early sleep, I was on my bed by 12 midnight. My mind and eyes are still wide awake, so I read a little bit of Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul. I found it in my old house on Sunday while clearing out the stuff.

I wouldn’t say that I enjoyed the few pages that I read but I do enjoy Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul couple of years back. But one thing I do like is that fact that it consists of short stories and I could stop reading it or pick it up at any time that I want. It does make you feel philosophical tho.

Precisely 11.08 pm yesterday night, Kel miss called me. I don’t deny that I was feeling very alone and I needed someone familiar to talk to. I thought ‘Oh, what the hell, why not eh?’ but before I could take action, something stopped me. Yes, I thought of what he did to me and I said no way that I’m going to call him. If he wants to talk to me, he calls baby.

And so I tried to go back to sleep, I still couldn’t. My discman was sitting nicely next to me and I simply picked it up and switched on the radio. Hell, Myrh were talking with 4 die-hard fans of LOTR and they’re all guys. My, my… they’re Jeffrey *wink*, Yee Yang, Asuhan and Lok Wei. They’re all so perky and funny even though it was 1 o’clock in the morning. There were discussions on the book, the movie, goofs, trading cards, Peter Jackson and so on. Listeners called in to voice out their opinions and there were prizes to give away including the extended VCD of LOTR and an Uruk-Hai figurine!! One fella from KL won it and boy, he was freaky. I mean he’s totally mushy and all over Myrh I think. He begged, whined and moaned. Gee, almost sounded like phone sex! From there, I was listening to them until 2.35 am. The show was terrific!

I dozed off with the discman still on and the headphones stuck on my ears. I got up this morning and found out that my discman is low battery. Oh by the way, you could check out this site, exclusively for local Tolkien fans. Hmm, why aren’t my friends crazy about LOTR? Hmm.

[Avril Lavigne – I’m With You]
I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There’s nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there’s no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody please take me home?
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won’t you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don’t know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you

im looking for a place
Searching for a face
Is there anybody here i know
cause nothings going right
And everything’s a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Oh why is everything so confusing
Maybe I'm just out of my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.