Train of Thoughts

Thursday, January 09, 2003

THIS really gets on my nerves. He really pisses me off with his judge a book by its cover attitude. Such a judgemental typical chinese. shallow minded. Here's the conversation.

HIM : wait, did we meet at the coffee bean?

ME : are u just double checking or there is smth else in your mind.. lol. yes i think we did.

HIM : double checking. U have a lot of piercings rite?

ME : dont tell me that you actually like them all. :P

HIM: tat's the thing. I dun like any of them, except those on ur ears, to be honest.

ME : oh hmm.. and you judge me on that?

HIM : partly. But wat matters was tat we r in the wrong channel.

ME : and? channel? there's only one satelite dish.

HIM : U r too westernised. Always toking about rock bands n concerts.

ME : you could always initiate smth else. that was only once that we hung out. obviously you judge me while you know nothing about me.

HIM : well, sorry to say this, but tat one time is enough for me.

ME : thats just so unfair. if i judge you when you send the msg asking me for one night stand i would have said that you are an idiot. but i did not. im not trying to make you do smth that you dont want to. and heck i dont even know why i even bother.

ME : forget it.

HIM : hehehe. Maybe I was wrong.

ME : you are one typical chinese

HIM : hei hei missy, all I was saying is tat I dun think we would be good frends together.

HIM : tat's how I treat everybody, including guys n pretty gals.

ME : im not asking you to be my good friend. and pretend that you dont know your friend when he/she calls you up is how you treat your friends too?

HIM : tat was a mistake. I changed my fon n i didn't record ur name into the new one.

HIM : I dun have photographic memory u know. N until I realise it, I didn't wan to call coz it's akward for me.

ME : yepp and now you tell me that my name is familiar.

HIM : didn't u read my msg? I said I didn't put ur name n no. into my new fon! N all tat showed up tat day when u called me was just a number! I didn't know it was u!

HIM : forget about it. Bye.

ME : yeah whatever. youre just so full of excuses. i dont even know why i bother to talk to you in the first place with you asking for one night stand and shites. yepp well said. you damn well forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.