Just another rainy day..
While I was online yesterday night, two of my close friends came to my house yesterday without any notice at all. Chit chatted for a bit and then went out on a joy ride in a manual car up from Batu Feringghi beach to town area. Actually saw V in front of SS, claimed by my friend and when we went for the second round, he couldn’t be seen. Oh, what the heck, like I care! We even had a jolly good time trying to open up a bottle of Heineken by using our hands with a piece of cloth. ARGH! I got a cut on my index and middle finger for that matter.
Had the day off and how did I spend it?
I was sitting down pointlessly in my room and the ultimate bad habit of mine kicked in while I was listening to Lo’s first album which I got it back couple of days ago. No idea? I was biting my nails. Doh.. Really baaaaaaadd.
I was stuck like that for an hour and I just couldn’t get myself together or have the motivation to move my arse. Eventually I shuffled the place for a bit and shifted the two modules that I got yesterday to hard-cover files. I did feel like decorating the cover but then again, bad habits die hard. Yes, laziness.
Gee, now you know two of my many bad habits. Damn.
The computer/cd place is still a mess. Cds, covers, mags, diskettes, papers and two packs of fags are still lying here. Next, my high school friend called me up and we talked for almost an hour. It’s always nice to hear news from an old friend. She’s hooked up for almost half a year and I’m glad that she is still hooked up. Of course a sudden phone call will cost you something, she wants me to find out the price for some stuff. Besides that, it’s really nice to hear from her.
It was cloudy and it rained for a little yesterday night. It feels so nice. Currently, the wind is blowing strongly and the sound of wind chimes can be heard from where I type this. My hair is dancing and my skin feels subtle. My throat feels dry. *turn off*
Oh well, I think it will rain soon, just like yesterday.
I actually miss Alvin and co.’s company. Oh lookie, three more days to v-day.
Great. It’s raining now. Wheeeeeeeeee~ dance in the rain. :)
[soundbites]
Govinda – Falling From Grace
Delirium - Temptation
While I was online yesterday night, two of my close friends came to my house yesterday without any notice at all. Chit chatted for a bit and then went out on a joy ride in a manual car up from Batu Feringghi beach to town area. Actually saw V in front of SS, claimed by my friend and when we went for the second round, he couldn’t be seen. Oh, what the heck, like I care! We even had a jolly good time trying to open up a bottle of Heineken by using our hands with a piece of cloth. ARGH! I got a cut on my index and middle finger for that matter.
Had the day off and how did I spend it?
I was sitting down pointlessly in my room and the ultimate bad habit of mine kicked in while I was listening to Lo’s first album which I got it back couple of days ago. No idea? I was biting my nails. Doh.. Really baaaaaaadd.
I was stuck like that for an hour and I just couldn’t get myself together or have the motivation to move my arse. Eventually I shuffled the place for a bit and shifted the two modules that I got yesterday to hard-cover files. I did feel like decorating the cover but then again, bad habits die hard. Yes, laziness.
Gee, now you know two of my many bad habits. Damn.
The computer/cd place is still a mess. Cds, covers, mags, diskettes, papers and two packs of fags are still lying here. Next, my high school friend called me up and we talked for almost an hour. It’s always nice to hear news from an old friend. She’s hooked up for almost half a year and I’m glad that she is still hooked up. Of course a sudden phone call will cost you something, she wants me to find out the price for some stuff. Besides that, it’s really nice to hear from her.
It was cloudy and it rained for a little yesterday night. It feels so nice. Currently, the wind is blowing strongly and the sound of wind chimes can be heard from where I type this. My hair is dancing and my skin feels subtle. My throat feels dry. *turn off*
Oh well, I think it will rain soon, just like yesterday.
I actually miss Alvin and co.’s company. Oh lookie, three more days to v-day.
Great. It’s raining now. Wheeeeeeeeee~ dance in the rain. :)
[soundbites]
Govinda – Falling From Grace
Delirium - Temptation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home