Train of Thoughts

Friday, February 14, 2003

Deee Big Kahuna!!

Hello everybody, I’m Likki. I’m YSL – Young, Single and Available. It’s Valentine’s Day and you’re sitting there reading my blog? Come over here you, let’s get it on. Let’s hook up!

True to the fact that I’m YSL but heck I’m not that desperate lah. Besides, I will be looking for a long time, so no point for being desperate and get the wrong one in the end.

Even though St. Valentine fought for the right thing and succeeded for that matter, but then in the world today, it’s all about commercialization. Everything is so commercialized these days. Yes, yes… profits and benefits. It’s all about economics.

Okay, I got to admit, too much econs. I’m all dizzy.

Look, it’s Valentines and I’m pms-ing. I bump into biatch for three times in a row yesterday. I was ditched and betrayed for several times. I still fancy LO and Eugene’s lovely eyes. See? Nothing changed right? So what is this fuss all about?

Another confession, I have the urgency to call Kel. Geewees, try to shake off that idea. This is definitely not a day for the single people out there to be sad.

Anyways seeing that the two pool tables have been shifted or maybe it’s the growing population of my college, the canteen is always packed which indirectly restricted me from fagging in college. Aiyo. People have urges to satisfy you know. I only get to enjoy the testament of fagdom after I got home.

I think I’m starting to loose my mind because I just have no idea what to write here.

First thing in the morning, Jas sms-ed me to wish me. Hah.

I need to get an early sleep. I have addiction to fagdom. I feel womanly. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Happy Welentiins!

IT'S SHOWTIME!
A MUST SEE GIG in Penang! Featuring the recent AIM award winner LOVE ME BUTCH, the highly acclaimed SEVEN COLLAR T-SHIRT, post-rockers SGT. WEENER’S ARMS and DAMNED DIRTY APES. Be part of the movement to revive the indie music scene in the little island. For details, contact 012 551 2085.
Date: 23 February @ 3.00pm
Venue: The Actors Studio Greenhall
Price: Admission by Donation: RM 15


Support local music scene!! Don’t hesitate to enquire me!

[soundbites]
Faithless – One Step Too Far
Norah Jones – Painter Song & One Flight Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.