Just an ordinary day with wonders in the air..
It started raining since 3 o’clock just now and it feels good.
Im sucking a pineapple flavoured lollipop right now and that made me happy inside. Not to mention that it still drizzles outside, really made me feel calm and happy. I have no complains.
I chatted with Sami for quite some time just now and for heaven’s sake, he’s god sent! He sent me loads of his pictures and I sent him three of mine which looked really crappy. His car is a really beautiful baby.. have a look at it!
*ahemmm*
errr.. you guys have any idea what car is this? He told me but I forgot! lolz. Care to enlighten me?
Why doesn’t god send me these two men that I was drooling just now or maybe either one of them to me for Valentine’s Day huh? Why!!! sigh.
Will be going out for some shopping with mom tomorrow hopefully and get myself a decent purse. I’ve been using this cotton-made Radioactive purse for 2 years now I think. Im so broke now, that’s why I have to take my mom along so that she could pay for me.. hehehe. But she insisted that she pay half. Awwww!Two One of my friends still owe me cash though, overall rm150 rm100. hmm shucks.
[soundbites]
Norah Jones – Shoot The Moon
Sigur Ros – Svefn-G-Englar
It started raining since 3 o’clock just now and it feels good.
Im sucking a pineapple flavoured lollipop right now and that made me happy inside. Not to mention that it still drizzles outside, really made me feel calm and happy. I have no complains.
I chatted with Sami for quite some time just now and for heaven’s sake, he’s god sent! He sent me loads of his pictures and I sent him three of mine which looked really crappy. His car is a really beautiful baby.. have a look at it!
*ahemmm*
errr.. you guys have any idea what car is this? He told me but I forgot! lolz. Care to enlighten me?
Why doesn’t god send me these two men that I was drooling just now or maybe either one of them to me for Valentine’s Day huh? Why!!! sigh.
Will be going out for some shopping with mom tomorrow hopefully and get myself a decent purse. I’ve been using this cotton-made Radioactive purse for 2 years now I think. Im so broke now, that’s why I have to take my mom along so that she could pay for me.. hehehe. But she insisted that she pay half. Awwww!
[soundbites]
Norah Jones – Shoot The Moon
Sigur Ros – Svefn-G-Englar

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home