Memang Karma lah tuh
Nowadays, I couldnt sleep after the clock strikes 10 am. It's like smth called on me. And once I got up, first thing I'll do is to switch on my computer.
As the last conversation between me and Jas was taken place online. We were talking about the cause of my depression. He asked me why was I telling him that I am depressed. sigh. He doesn't seem to understand what I was talking about, basically he didn't get my point. I was feeling restless and he kept asking me to explain myself.
And so I did. I asked him about his opinion on the whole K thing. You know it's really pointless telling him, I was telling myself that. At this time he told me that both of them already broke up. That caught me off guard for a while there. I wasn't feeling happy nor sad but I guess it's just weird. I need explainations. He heard the news from Charlie and the rest of the gang and I wouldnt say that it is a very reliable source.
Jas said guilty as charged, don't fcuking care abt what other ppl think cuz my feelings are the ones that got dented. He added that he knew that I was hiding my feelings, if I really want to confront them just go ahead. oh and she did ask about me and Jas think that she dont really want to hurt me. My response will be if she really does care about me, she wouldnt even hurt me in the first place. I seriously think that I am being a pain in the arse for Jas. Why he even bothered to go online in the first place if he know that typing is one of the chores that you have to do.
It's like I want to avoid this whole thing. I want to forget that I know him or her. I dont want to get hurt. I want to avoid because I dont know how to take it. Im confused.
"this, like the passing water in the mill, shall pass away.."
yeah, Im letting it pass alright.
**************************************************************
Weird. I was looking at the small mountain near my house and it's getting smaller and smaller the more I look at it! WEIRD.
X-Fresh is looking for new people to help in their growth. I'm thinking about applying for the Marketing & Research Division. But it's so troublesome thinking that you have to do these.
1. A well written comprehensive profile (CV/Resume)
2. A few recent pictures/photographs of yourself
3. Previous Web/Art/Design work (for Web/Graphic positions)
4. A 100 word essay on your expectations at Xfresh
5. TOP 10 Reasons "Why I stand-out amongst the rest!"
Hmmmm..
oh I found this somewhere at someone's blog and it's really interesting.. check it out.
[soundbites]
Audioslave - Gasoline
Mudvayne - Death Blooms
Nowadays, I couldnt sleep after the clock strikes 10 am. It's like smth called on me. And once I got up, first thing I'll do is to switch on my computer.
As the last conversation between me and Jas was taken place online. We were talking about the cause of my depression. He asked me why was I telling him that I am depressed. sigh. He doesn't seem to understand what I was talking about, basically he didn't get my point. I was feeling restless and he kept asking me to explain myself.
And so I did. I asked him about his opinion on the whole K thing. You know it's really pointless telling him, I was telling myself that. At this time he told me that both of them already broke up. That caught me off guard for a while there. I wasn't feeling happy nor sad but I guess it's just weird. I need explainations. He heard the news from Charlie and the rest of the gang and I wouldnt say that it is a very reliable source.
Jas said guilty as charged, don't fcuking care abt what other ppl think cuz my feelings are the ones that got dented. He added that he knew that I was hiding my feelings, if I really want to confront them just go ahead. oh and she did ask about me and Jas think that she dont really want to hurt me. My response will be if she really does care about me, she wouldnt even hurt me in the first place. I seriously think that I am being a pain in the arse for Jas. Why he even bothered to go online in the first place if he know that typing is one of the chores that you have to do.
It's like I want to avoid this whole thing. I want to forget that I know him or her. I dont want to get hurt. I want to avoid because I dont know how to take it. Im confused.
"this, like the passing water in the mill, shall pass away.."
yeah, Im letting it pass alright.
**************************************************************
Weird. I was looking at the small mountain near my house and it's getting smaller and smaller the more I look at it! WEIRD.
X-Fresh is looking for new people to help in their growth. I'm thinking about applying for the Marketing & Research Division. But it's so troublesome thinking that you have to do these.
1. A well written comprehensive profile (CV/Resume)
2. A few recent pictures/photographs of yourself
3. Previous Web/Art/Design work (for Web/Graphic positions)
4. A 100 word essay on your expectations at Xfresh
5. TOP 10 Reasons "Why I stand-out amongst the rest!"
Hmmmm..
oh I found this somewhere at someone's blog and it's really interesting.. check it out.
[soundbites]
Audioslave - Gasoline
Mudvayne - Death Blooms

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home