Avoidance by chance
Currently sucking an apple flavoured lollipop and listening to Honesty by Zwan..
Currently Haloscan is having a problem. the lighting here seems to have a problem too. my life seems to have a problem. that includes the archives, this blog and my own emotions.
you know I think I should feel happy sometimes.. for a change.
sometimes I try to shut people out. sometimes I want people to gimme attention. actually I rarely shut people out unless they are really a pain in the neck. I dont mean to.
I have no particular reason for not going to dinner. I just feel antisocial a bit. although I feel bored but I dont feel like going out.. I guess it's just one of those mellow days that you feel you need to be by yourself and be alone for a while to cool off or smth. To get away from the hustle bustle and usual crowds, that's all.
picking a fight with me at a time like this is not good.
Currently sucking an apple flavoured lollipop and listening to Honesty by Zwan..
Currently Haloscan is having a problem. the lighting here seems to have a problem too. my life seems to have a problem. that includes the archives, this blog and my own emotions.
you know I think I should feel happy sometimes.. for a change.
sometimes I try to shut people out. sometimes I want people to gimme attention. actually I rarely shut people out unless they are really a pain in the neck. I dont mean to.
I have no particular reason for not going to dinner. I just feel antisocial a bit. although I feel bored but I dont feel like going out.. I guess it's just one of those mellow days that you feel you need to be by yourself and be alone for a while to cool off or smth. To get away from the hustle bustle and usual crowds, that's all.
picking a fight with me at a time like this is not good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home