Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Face off

I have been extremely busy with errands around the house and my old house. It’s a drag. I was labeled as being a good girl for these few days and I couldn’t care much about that and come to think about it, I could use some extra ang pow money though! Heheh, of course that is provided my mom will be extra generous seeing that I’m being ever so helpful around the house. ;)

Since my old house is situated somewhere near the sunshine square, meaning that it’s near Kel’s house and I remembered that he still has my Kid Rock. It turned out to be a surprise that I still remember his house phone number. LOL. I figured that if I call him on his cell phone, he might just show it to that biatch as prove.

It is also a surprise that my mom asked me for the real inside story. I’m somewhat glad that she asked. So bit by bit and pieces by pieces, I told her what really happened and the whole story. I couldn’t believe that she agreed with me and she supported me! Huwah! Strike lottery man. :P

After going up and down a third storey building for more than hmmm, say, an uncountable figure, I was dead tired. I called him again and popped by his house to get it afterwards.

Eek. He looks haggard and pale. We had some casual talk, nothing much. Basically I was doing the little talking to avoid the possible silence. Got my Kid Rock, alrighty then, time to go, I told myself. Then, I left. He even asked me to miss call him when I’m feeling better. Being oh-so-nice again.

Besides that, he asked me when he could call me. Hah. I told him, I’m still sick, couldn’t really talk and he told me I sound fine. Hah. I couldn’t be bothered. In addition, he asked me not to die. Wtf?! He put a curse on me? Fricktards! Oh heh, he was checking out my piercings see whether I have gotten some new ones, I purposely put away my Oakley Juliet that was pulling back my hair which, shows off my piercings and talked something else. I left the piercing that I got with him to close up. He did that and why can’t I?

By the way Miranda & Larry, thank you so much for dropping by! So sorry I was rushing off somewhere or else we could do some catching up. Maybe some other time then eh? Thanks for the card again. Love ya too! :)

Kel miss called me at 9pm. HahahAHAH!!

and I still find this outrageously cute!




[soundbites]
Jazzanova – Karma – High Priestess(Jazzanova Mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.