Weird case weirdos
The festive mood started to fade away in me.
My sis went back to KL and this month is filled with friends flying off to overseas. One has gone back to Auz.
I shifted the ‘cd tower’ of mine from my room to the computer place to make my desk more spacious. My desk still looks like a mess and I need to tidy it up before the start of college soon.
Looking at this crystal bracelet that I’m wearing, I wonder why I bought it in the first place. I was never into crystals and the whole hype. I suppose it is because it was my mom who paid for it and I see there’s no harm in wearing it I guess.
It was so freaking hot and I can’t help but to wear my usual cargo shorts. I just can’t bring myself to wear pants. The weird thing is, I saw one young guy driving a Hyundai Sonata enjoying his lollipop. That was my first encounter of seeing a guy with a lollipop. Heheh.
I should check out this one new club near ss soon. ;)
Do you find it weird that I listen to Frank Sinatra?
And a pack of Strepsils which, consists of 4 antiseptic lozenges costs rm2.20. dammit.
[soundbites]
Dixie Chicks – Landslide
The festive mood started to fade away in me.
My sis went back to KL and this month is filled with friends flying off to overseas. One has gone back to Auz.
I shifted the ‘cd tower’ of mine from my room to the computer place to make my desk more spacious. My desk still looks like a mess and I need to tidy it up before the start of college soon.
Looking at this crystal bracelet that I’m wearing, I wonder why I bought it in the first place. I was never into crystals and the whole hype. I suppose it is because it was my mom who paid for it and I see there’s no harm in wearing it I guess.
It was so freaking hot and I can’t help but to wear my usual cargo shorts. I just can’t bring myself to wear pants. The weird thing is, I saw one young guy driving a Hyundai Sonata enjoying his lollipop. That was my first encounter of seeing a guy with a lollipop. Heheh.
I should check out this one new club near ss soon. ;)
Do you find it weird that I listen to Frank Sinatra?
And a pack of Strepsils which, consists of 4 antiseptic lozenges costs rm2.20. dammit.
[soundbites]
Dixie Chicks – Landslide

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home