Predictable Impact
*yawns*
I feel so sleepy. It was practically traffic jams everywhere you go. Well, except for the roads around tanjung bungah of course. And of course the roads are bumpy around my face. festive season mar.
hung out with Precilla and Kam. both nutty as usual. a bit grown up. we talked about penyeledupan and we intended to go clubbing tonight. Precilla was going to get us all drunk with the price of her rolex watch or two Tiffany & Co.'s rings. whichever it is. rough. dahsyat.
now i can officially say that Dome in Island Plaza is better than the one in Gurney. why would anyone want to serve lemon in their plain ice water to the customers? and the ppl working there always smells of excessive alcohol and smoke.
tonight's dinner was okay. it started off with me feeling like an outcast. lost the rubber of my plug. thinking of how miserable i am and how my future will be made me lost appetite. the food was okay and i fricking want a samsung true-i. this is going to be a wholesome year.
i also sense that i will be extremely delirium this month. oh goodie. (i hope i get the word right, cuz im short of vocabs. go ahead and call me 'tut' or rather a dingbat.)
things are so typical.
can't wait to go back to college.
3 DOORS DOWN - "When I'm Gone"
There's another world inside of me
That you may never see
There's secrets in this life
That I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness
There's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away...
Maybe I'm just blind...
Maybe I'm just blind...
[chorus]
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone
Love me when I'm gone...
When your education x-ray
Can not see under my skin
I won't tell you a damn thing
That I could not tell my friends
Roaming through this darkness
I'm alive but I'm alone
Part of me is fighting this
But part of me is gone
[chorus]
Maybe I'm just blind...
[chorus]
Love me when I'm gone...
[soundbites]
Coldplay - The Scientist
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
*yawns*
I feel so sleepy. It was practically traffic jams everywhere you go. Well, except for the roads around tanjung bungah of course. And of course the roads are bumpy around my face. festive season mar.
hung out with Precilla and Kam. both nutty as usual. a bit grown up. we talked about penyeledupan and we intended to go clubbing tonight. Precilla was going to get us all drunk with the price of her rolex watch or two Tiffany & Co.'s rings. whichever it is. rough. dahsyat.
now i can officially say that Dome in Island Plaza is better than the one in Gurney. why would anyone want to serve lemon in their plain ice water to the customers? and the ppl working there always smells of excessive alcohol and smoke.
tonight's dinner was okay. it started off with me feeling like an outcast. lost the rubber of my plug. thinking of how miserable i am and how my future will be made me lost appetite. the food was okay and i fricking want a samsung true-i. this is going to be a wholesome year.
i also sense that i will be extremely delirium this month. oh goodie. (i hope i get the word right, cuz im short of vocabs. go ahead and call me 'tut' or rather a dingbat.)
things are so typical.
can't wait to go back to college.
3 DOORS DOWN - "When I'm Gone"
There's another world inside of me
That you may never see
There's secrets in this life
That I can't hide
Somewhere in this darkness
There's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away...
Maybe I'm just blind...
Maybe I'm just blind...
[chorus]
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone
Love me when I'm gone...
When your education x-ray
Can not see under my skin
I won't tell you a damn thing
That I could not tell my friends
Roaming through this darkness
I'm alive but I'm alone
Part of me is fighting this
But part of me is gone
[chorus]
Maybe I'm just blind...
[chorus]
Love me when I'm gone...
[soundbites]
Coldplay - The Scientist
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home