May Day!
Precisely 11.01pm, he miss called me. And again at 11.40pm he miss called me. Eventually when it’s 11.45pm he called me.
The next thing was he called on my house phone not sounding too good. Like maybe he’s sick or maybe he was crying. I don’t know. He told me that shit happens and I replied ‘Yeah, shit happens...’
He asked me if he was disturbing, I said yeah sort of but it’s alright cuz I was watching tv. I told him I got tonsils infections and that I couldn’t really talk and he was being oh-so-nice by saying that if I am okay already and just give him a miss call. Hah yeah right, as if I’m going to do that.
Before I forget, he asked me why I didn’t miss call him. I snorted, “Why should I?” to him.
Oh lordy lord. Am I falling?
On the contrary, despite that I am sick and all, I have spent yet another day with productivity. Heheh. Cleaned out most part of the house, loads of junks.
Can I complain how difficult for me to swallow and talk? Not to mention that it hurts to sneeze as well. Sigh!
Hurrah, archives are back! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home