Train of Thoughts

Friday, January 31, 2003

I was up awfully early this morning. I tried to go back to sleep thinking that the day might be busy so since now I have time on my side what's wrong of going back to get some good rest eh? I thought so myself. As I was thinking that how nice if he is with me now, both snuggled up and in love. AaAAaaaahhh... *drools*

*POOF!*

Then, my bro came into my room without knocking.. looking for his stuff. Oh, si biskut itu. Sial.

Looking at the previous post, I couldn't help myself but to think that I'm a sap.

Tonight's the reunion dinner thing. Mom invited her friends to come over and I invited my friends as well. Hmm. wonder who might turn up.

I have a slight problem now. I'm not sure if I should wear gold or silver. Let's say if I wear gold, the jewellry on my face is silver and surgical steel, so it doesn't match. If I wear silver all over, it's like there's nth special, it's like you can see me wearing those same shits everyday.

I don't actually like the whole idae of being overly worked up for this occasion but I guess it's the BIG thing for chinese. I AM a chinese so heck. That explains a lot.

How come you don't find me saying that 'my sis rocks!' or 'my bro rocks!' eh?
The problem with my sis is that she never stop criticizing and she nags damn hell a lot. Not to mention that she is like those aunties that you can find in the market.
My brother was never there for me. I dislike him being so careless about me and the family. Everything for the gf is put before his own family.
The problem with me is that I am a bit better than them in English and I mix around with people of different races. I am being the youngest and the most stubborn. (hey, I'm a taurean! :P)

and I am an outcast already, having to say that.

I think errands are calling at me again.

[soundbites]
K&D - High Noon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.