David. 0125633779. Kelvin. 0164565592. Who? Pranksters.
I have been getting prank calls. He who miss called me 4 in the morning and then again called me in the afternoon while I was sleeping and he kept quiet. Both incidents caused me to be groggy. I have no god damn patience when it comes to this. I dislike the idea of some buster distributing my numbers while I have no fricking idea who he is.
I advertised myself in the newspaper, that's how he got my number. Lies. Liars.
I told him off by saying that I seriously think that this is a prank and he got the wrong number. The last sms I got was 'What you wearing now?'. What the fcuk is this man. I didn't reply, instead I got up and take my shower.
ARGH. I would really like him to have a piece of my mind. Whenever he calls, he'd keep quiet. What is this? I'm sure if you really want to be friends you would talk.
I dont fcuking know him.
Another incident where some guy from selangor msged me thru icq and then being all desperate about girls. He asked me to teach him the skills to court a girl. How desperate is that? He doesn't understand the word 'desperate'. aiyoh! He who can't even hold a casual conversation is trying to court a girl? and why he wants to do that is because he doesn't have a gf.
hah. I picked a fight with him. it was fun. yay.
Darren : can u teach me how 2 chase girl
Me : why do u need that for?
Darren : i don have girl fren loh!!
Me : why are u desperate man... sheesh
Darren : y?
Me : you sounded freaking desperate thats why.
Darren : desperate is?
Me : fcuk u dont even understand the word desperate. blargh.
Darren : mother fucker
Me : oh look whos talking. ha.
Darren : go to hell lah
Me : why thank you. its the best place in town. thanks!
Me : desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate!
I have been getting prank calls. He who miss called me 4 in the morning and then again called me in the afternoon while I was sleeping and he kept quiet. Both incidents caused me to be groggy. I have no god damn patience when it comes to this. I dislike the idea of some buster distributing my numbers while I have no fricking idea who he is.
I advertised myself in the newspaper, that's how he got my number. Lies. Liars.
I told him off by saying that I seriously think that this is a prank and he got the wrong number. The last sms I got was 'What you wearing now?'. What the fcuk is this man. I didn't reply, instead I got up and take my shower.
ARGH. I would really like him to have a piece of my mind. Whenever he calls, he'd keep quiet. What is this? I'm sure if you really want to be friends you would talk.
I dont fcuking know him.
Another incident where some guy from selangor msged me thru icq and then being all desperate about girls. He asked me to teach him the skills to court a girl. How desperate is that? He doesn't understand the word 'desperate'. aiyoh! He who can't even hold a casual conversation is trying to court a girl? and why he wants to do that is because he doesn't have a gf.
hah. I picked a fight with him. it was fun. yay.
Darren : can u teach me how 2 chase girl
Me : why do u need that for?
Darren : i don have girl fren loh!!
Me : why are u desperate man... sheesh
Darren : y?
Me : you sounded freaking desperate thats why.
Darren : desperate is?
Me : fcuk u dont even understand the word desperate. blargh.
Darren : mother fucker
Me : oh look whos talking. ha.
Darren : go to hell lah
Me : why thank you. its the best place in town. thanks!
Me : desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate! desperate!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home