Usual Missed Calls..
Why isn't my phone been ringing? Actually it did but it was from either mom or my sis. Oh and my bro never calls because he doesn't even have my number. I'm so honoured.
hah. Kel is the one who miss called me while I was listening to 3eb and stretching away..
Why hasn't he get off me? What's up with him? He wants to be friends now or does he wants to be like used to be? Or maybe contrary to all those, and be a playa.
Yippie. I'm singing Karma again..... By the way, Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia seems so different but I do get the meaning. :)
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Haloscan is still having problems. My comments page is not working and the same goes to my archives. Damn I need help. Anyone?
Why isn't my phone been ringing? Actually it did but it was from either mom or my sis. Oh and my bro never calls because he doesn't even have my number. I'm so honoured.
hah. Kel is the one who miss called me while I was listening to 3eb and stretching away..
Why hasn't he get off me? What's up with him? He wants to be friends now or does he wants to be like used to be? Or maybe contrary to all those, and be a playa.
Yippie. I'm singing Karma again..... By the way, Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malaysia seems so different but I do get the meaning. :)
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Haloscan is still having problems. My comments page is not working and the same goes to my archives. Damn I need help. Anyone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home