Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

"Always look over your shoulder, you never know who's right behind you."

I nearly lost the ball of my stud. I was looking for it all around the computer place because I pandai pandai twist the ball and then it fell without me noticing which direction it went to. I have this tendency to play with it whenever I can, especially during lecturers. Let’s just keep our fingers cross that my stud won’t go missing one day.

I still dislike my sister when she’s being stuck up, religious, vile and repellant. She might be coming back to claim her price. Yay. She got her freedom and one by one she will poisons the minds of the lack of realization. Trust me, she can be damn well going all the way to form a conspiracy.

Bit by bit she will hypnotize all of your consciousness and soon she will possess you. She is the vulture and thief behind your back if you don’t watch out.

[soundbites]
Govinda – City of Pleasures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.