Train of Thoughts

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Fuzzy entry

argh, for the past week was pathetic. I've been going out every night and everyday since last week. not good. I dont even have the time to blog and for some blogs that I usually frequent, I think Ive lost touch with them.. garh..

*whine whine whine*

Im broke as well if you ask. I still owe my friend money for drinking beer just now.
I was at sega the past two nights.. for a while. its more like a quick meeting up with friends and classmates.

today's weather was gloomy. I couldnt see sun rays or sunshine.. so yeah, a good time to sleep in. I slept for one hour plus in the afternoon tho, total refreshment. :)

okay, this entry is not getting me anywhere. damn Siah, now look what you have done!!!
Humph.. no Im not stoned, mind you.

oh well, looks like I gotha go off now cuz I have to wake up at 6 this morning, technically.
sheesh and come to think about it, I think I might be going out this afternoon. garh. date dates dates..


Right, so Im signing off people. Late nights taking its toll. Sleep early everyone and may Juventus wins :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.